FPA Exclusive Discount on Training from Huskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sneaking suspicion FPA will be pumping a lot more of these so called GURU's out (3 since I joined FPA in a bit over a year)newbies beware and don't fall for these money grabbing campaigns straight away but wait and see the results from the subscribers in the threads here on FPA
The reviews all start with 5 star reviews so its not wise to jump in on hype but wait a year or so and see what the star rating is and what the reviews are like, then you can make a more informed decision
Like I said in my last post follow the trend not the so called expert's

I have a sneaking suspicion FPA will be pumping a lot more of these so called GURU's out (3 since I joined FPA in a bit over a year)newbies beware and don't fall for these money grabbing campaigns straight away but wait and see the results from the subscribers in the threads here on FPA
The reviews all start with 5 star reviews so its not wise to jump in on hype but wait a year or so and see what the star rating is and what the reviews are like, then you can make a more informed decision
Like I said in my last post follow the trend not the so called expert's

I agree with dkami 100% ... The Only way to test a "Guru" is forward test them... see if your trading style matches theirs or if you would be able to follow their approach to trading. Do not spend 1 cent on someone you have not observed.

However if you have observed someone and like someone do not delay joining a program, chances are if they are a successful trader, they will not conduct "training" programs very often .... and If they conduct their training "often" chances are that they are no longer successful and need "training" income to supplement their trading income shortfall.

I can tell you about myself. I slowly want to increase my mentorship fees to the $10,000 mark , (why? because the 10K mark tells me I have finally arrived with the big league.) and take just 1 or 2 batches every year. So When I say I will never ever offer the mentorship program at these low prices I mean it.

I Frankly would have just a few students every year , than make "training" my full time occupation. I am a trader first and would like to remain that way.

In Short If you have not followed my trading advice Do not Join
However if you have followed my trading advice and it agrees with you internally then there may not be a better time.

The reviews all start with 5 star reviews so its not wise to jump in on hype .....

True...however 1 little fact you are missing... my 1st review was 2008-07-08... So I may have lived through the initial hype .

Dkami,

So far, there have been 3 offers sent out via the FPA's Freebies and Discounts list. All are in this folder. One was from Stavro while he was giving the Daily Signals. None are from Henry.

On his own sites, Henry may have said that he provided the FPA's signals, which was a simple statement of fact, not an FPA endorsement of his products.

Henry did not once use the FPA's mailing list to promote his products. Henry used a simple custom interface to the FPA Signals mailing list. This forced any messages he sent using it to be from the FPA announcements address and to have an FPA footer on the bottom of every message. It was impossible for Henry to alter this. That interface also does not allow users to copy out the email addresses on the list. I know this because I have my own login to that same interface to send messages to the FPA General list and another one for the Freebies and Discounts list. Huskins now has access to the Signals list and Sive has access to Shoulders of Giants list. Only the Supreme Admin has access to the backend of the email system with the company that handles the FPA's mailing list.

Since you can not show any sales message from Henry using the FPA's mailing list, I suggest that you retract that false allegation now.

If you have an issue with Huskins, you should address it directly instead of trying to link an offer from Huskins to any of Henry's products.

I do most of the negotiating to set these discount offers up. Since I already had a large amount of contact with Stavro and Huskins, it's logical that they would be among the first users of the discounts list. I almost had a deal worked out to do a mailing for Huskins before he was doing the FPA's signals, but he had some other contractual obligations at the time that prevented it. Huskins and I have been discussing what this offer would be since he began providing the FPA's Daily Signals. Before I agreed to let him post the statement about the deepest discount not being repeated, I checked with Huskins and verified that he meant it. He assured me that he did. If he comes back to me in a month trying to offer any similar mentorship package at this price or lower, I won't agree to send the offer out.

The initial promise when the Freebies and Discounts list came out was that there would be no more than 2 mailings in any one week. The current offer had one mailing last week and there was a followup reminder at the beginning of this week. If Huskins adds some relevant information, there might be one more mailing before the offer expires on Friday.

Anyone who does not want to get Freebies and Discounts mailings from the FPA can click the Unsubscribe link all the way down at the bottom of the mailing. When you do, you'll have the choice of which of the FPA's 4 lists to keep or unsubscribe from. If you do click the unsubscribe link, please make sure to save your choices. Our mailing system sometimes views "one click unsubscribe" more aggressively than most others.

The freebies and discounts list is reserved for items available for free or at deep discounts for FPA members. Although such a mailing is not an FPA endorsement, you can rest assured that the FPA isn't going to send out a special discount offer that anyone here thinks is likely be some sort of ripoff or scam.

Not every product is suitable for every trader. Some people can use Forex Military School and other free resources to learn to become successful. Some learn bettor from a mentor. Some would be better off buying a book. Treat the Freebies and Discounts list the same way you treat the banner ads at the FPA. They are something for you to consider, not something that is guaranteed to be right for you. If you are thinking of buying something and have a question about the product, ask the seller before buying it.

I'm currently trying to close a special offer mailing deal like this with a signals company. I have several other possible offers I'm in early discussions on. If wild accusations are going to become the standard response, it's not going to be easy for me to get more offers like this.

Dkami,

So far, there have been 3 offers sent out via the FPA's Freebies and Discounts list. All are in this folder. One was from Stavro while he was giving the Daily Signals. None are from Henry.

On his own sites, Henry may have said that he provided the FPA's signals, which was a simple statement of fact, not an FPA endorsement of his products.

Henry did not once use the FPA's mailing list to promote his products. Henry used a simple custom interface to the FPA Signals mailing list. This forced any messages he sent using it to be from the FPA announcements address and to have an FPA footer on the bottom of every message. It was impossible for Henry to alter this. That interface also does not allow users to copy out the email addresses on the list. I know this because I have my own login to that same interface to send messages to the FPA General list and another one for the Freebies and Discounts list. Huskins now has access to the Signals list and Sive has access to Shoulders of Giants list. Only the Supreme Admin has access to the backend of the email system with the company that handles the FPA's mailing list.

Since you can not show any sales message from Henry using the FPA's mailing list, I suggest that you retract that false allegation now.

If you have an issue with Huskins, you should address it directly instead of trying to link an offer from Huskins to any of Henry's products.

I do most of the negotiating to set these discount offers up. Since I already had a large amount of contact with Stavro and Huskins, it's logical that they would be among the first users of the discounts list. I almost had a deal worked out to do a mailing for Huskins before he was doing the FPA's signals, but he had some other contractual obligations at the time that prevented it. Huskins and I have been discussing what this offer would be since he began providing the FPA's Daily Signals. Before I agreed to let him post the statement about the deepest discount not being repeated, I checked with Huskins and verified that he meant it. He assured me that he did. If he comes back to me in a month trying to offer any similar mentorship package at this price or lower, I won't agree to send the offer out.

The initial promise when the Freebies and Discounts list came out was that there would be no more than 2 mailings in any one week. The current offer had one mailing last week and there was a followup reminder at the beginning of this week. If Huskins adds some relevant information, there might be one more mailing before the offer expires on Friday.

Anyone who does not want to get Freebies and Discounts mailings from the FPA can click the Unsubscribe link all the way down at the bottom of the mailing. When you do, you'll have the choice of which of the FPA's 4 lists to keep or unsubscribe from. If you do click the unsubscribe link, please make sure to save your choices. Our mailing system sometimes views "one click unsubscribe" more aggressively than most others.

The freebies and discounts list is reserved for items available for free or at deep discounts for FPA members. Although such a mailing is not an FPA endorsement, you can rest assured that the FPA isn't going to send out a special discount offer that anyone here thinks is likely be some sort of ripoff or scam.

Not every product is suitable for every trader. Some people can use Forex Military School and other free resources to learn to become successful. Some learn bettor from a mentor. Some would be better off buying a book. Treat the Freebies and Discounts list the same way you treat the banner ads at the FPA. They are something for you to consider, not something that is guaranteed to be right for you. If you are thinking of buying something and have a question about the product, ask the seller before buying it.

I'm currently trying to close a special offer mailing deal like this with a signals company. I have several other possible offers I'm in early discussions on. If wild accusations are going to become the standard response, it's not going to be easy for me to get more offers like this.

Ok since I deleted the email a long long time ago I do not have any proof and there for I retract that statement

I have nothing against Mr Huskins or Stavro for that matter but after being SCAMED from Henry Liu I like to let newbies know not to get caught up in all this HYPE and take a step back and take time to read the reviews and threads about other traders experiences with a program,that's why I would suggest giving it 3mth to 1year @ least because from my experience I have found that most of the initial reviews are 5star reviews all because of the hype and then the truth starts to really come out so the trader can get a clearer picture on what to expect
Stavros thread here is a prime recent example of what to expect and what I'm trying to point out to anyone not familiar with trading or subscribing to a program https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-signals-services/12802-primeeaglefunds-com.html

I wish all that join Mr Huskins program all the best and hope it works out for all involved

Hi Huskins,

I never said you are a rip-off. I said the price on this course is a rip-off. There are many courses on the net at reasonable prices. I apologize if you saw it differently.

Keep up the good work.

What makes you think I am ripoff? Its a very harsh statement and I do not know how to rebute it....

You Could Say I think he is a Riop off beacuse.......
1)
2)
3)

Then People may observe if you have some legitimate concerns and maybe I can address them

Hi Huskins,

I never said you are a rip-off. I said the price on this course is a rip-off. There are many courses on the net at reasonable prices. I apologize if you saw it differently.

Keep up the good work.

Its a mater of perspective I think the program is worth a Lot more than what it costs, also maybe you mis-understood, its not a course , its an interactive mentorship program... PM me with 1 just 1 program which is similar in terms of content and the price is so cheap.
I have taken nearly ecah and every forex course reviewed on the FPA.... I know what I am talking about

Ah, the patience of a saint...and yes I am sugar coating this! LOL But seriously, as a teacher, I understand the value of an education--whatever field of endeavor. As we are looking at my wife's student loans for her Master's degree, and seeing that each course for a public institution is over $1000 (Public Universities are subsidized, of course), and realizing that a private school Master's course would cost around $2500, I don't see a problem with the pricing. Understand this is for one course--the trading program that Huskins is offering would more closely parallel a tech program costing many times that amount.

Just curious, have you considered having a monthly fee (e.g. $249 per month), for X number of months?

When my financial situation improves, I will sign up for the course--I base this decision on reviewing the trading methodology, and the clarity of explanation. Not trying to sugar coat, just stating what I see. I have not joined other sites because they did not pass my "test".

Wishing you continued success,
Ron Sherman

Last edited:
I have to disagree with your view that tech analysis is like driving while looking into the rear view mirror, most fundamentals are already priced in. If news comes out that is contrary to expectations then depending on the time frame you're trading it will be a minor blip on the chart. Of course if you're trading anything from 5 min to 1hr chart then news announcements will have an impact on your position if you've got a tight stop and/or small balance. However, having said this news trading can be lucrative if you've got a large enough balance if you're looking to make a living off of it.

Good Day Huskins,

I think your course would be great, but I would like to see a detailed breakdown of what it is that you are teaching. I have a difficult time trying to buy a $30 book without knowing exactly what's inside of it, much less $2K. If you could break it down into chapter and sub chapter sections I would be a little more inclind to get my wallet out. I have seen a decent amount of your trade plans and it does look like you have a good grasp on what you do, but I need to know more specifics first so I can see the structure.

Thanks, Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back