FPA Exclusive Discount on Training from Huskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks dkami for posting your opinions, and for being cautious.
I was watching carefully Henry Lie's 10k to 0 million program and I think it's good that someone wrote here what he thinks, also about potential disadvantages when buying something.
Buy it if you know what you're doing and as Huskins wrote, if it agrees with you.
I still hope, that Huskins' program will be a winner and I will observe how it turns out. But thats only my hope, and my curiosity.

Do not you want to be among the lucky 5%?

Just wondering what people do not realize that they offer a way to stay in this business and become a free people.
I followed the signals mr.Huskins and understand that this is prefessional 100% and it is very lucky to meet someone in this world of Forex.
I have been trading on the news for many years and understand what I say! Only a weak knowledge of English prevented me to subscribe to this service since almost all lessons are conducted in the form of a living speech.
Those who are fluent in English and at least understand what is to Forex a hurry..

Good Day Huskins,

I think your course would be great, but I would like to see a detailed breakdown of what it is that you are teaching. I have a difficult time trying to buy a $30 book without knowing exactly what's inside of it, much less $2K. If you could break it down into chapter and sub chapter sections I would be a little more inclind to get my wallet out. I have seen a decent amount of your trade plans and it does look like you have a good grasp on what you do, but I need to know more specifics first so I can see the structure.

Thanks, Jake

The Complete Details was mentioned any way here it is again:

The Secrets of Fundamental and event based Forex Trading.
Webinar #1
Understanding International Trade.
(The need for currency exchange exists beacuse of the need to trade, if we do not understand
International Trade it will be difficult to understand currency movements.
 International Patterns and Trends
(How the Content and the context of trade relationships have changed over time)
 The Gain from International Trade for everybody
 International Trade restrictions
 Understanding Tariffs and their roll in currency exchange
Webinar #2
Currency exchange rate Quotations
 Direct and Indirect Quotations
 Cross rate Quotations
 Spot Forex Market Quotations
 Bid-Ask Quotes and spreads
 Cross-Rate Calculations with Bid-Ask spreads
 No-Arbitraj conditions with exchange rates
 Why theoretical Arbitraj may not convert into practical profits.Webinar #3
Forward Quotes
1. Interest rate parity
2. Forward Exchange Rate calculations with Bid_Ask Spreads
Currency Future Quotes
o No-Arbitraj mechanics between Spot and Future prices
Forex Parity Relations
o Forex Fundamentals
 Supply and Demand of Forex
 Balance of Payments
 Current Account Deficits and Financial Account Surpluss
 Factors affecting Financial Account
 Monetary policy
 Fiscal Policy
 Exchange rate regimes
o International Parity Relations
 Definitions
 Interest rate parity
 Purchasing Power Parity
 International Fisher Relation
 Covered International Rate Parity
 Uncovered Interest rate Parity
 Forex Expectation
 Currency Risk PremiumWebinar# 4
Exchange rate Determination
o Using Relative and Absolute Purchasing Power Parity
o The Balance of Payment Approach
o The Asset Market Approach
Forward Markets and Contracts
Future Markets and Contracts
Currency Future Contracts
Pricing and Valuing a Currency Future Contract
The Role of Futures markets and exchanges
Webinar# 5
 Option Markets and Contracts
Webinar# 6
 Understanding the COT data
Webinar# 7
 Historical Events in the FOREX Market
o Bretton Woods and Smithsonian Agreement
o Plaza Accord
o Asian Financial Crisis
o Introduction of the Euro
o Global Financial CrisisWebinar# 8
 Currency / Country Profiles / News Profiles
o USA
o Japan
Webinar# 9
 Currency / Country Profiles / News Profiles (Continuation)
o Euro
o United Kingdom
o Switzerland
Webinar# 10
 Currency / Country Profiles / News Profiles (Continuation)
o Canada
o Australia
o New Zealand
Webinar# 11 and 12
 Putting it All together

Just wondering what people do not realize that they offer a way to stay in this business and become a free people.
I followed the signals mr.Huskins and understand that this is prefessional 100% and it is very lucky to meet someone in this world of Forex.
I have been trading on the news for many years and understand what I say! Only a weak knowledge of English prevented me to subscribe to this service since almost all lessons are conducted in the form of a living speech.
Those who are fluent in English and at least understand what is to Forex a hurry..

I realize that not everybody is fluent in english, hence I have decided to:
a) Video Record the Recure,, send them to you a few days before our websinar, so that you can go through the subject matter, send you notes regarding the topic so that you can read through them and then conduct the live webinar.

After which you may take a Quiz.... So you will go through the same topic Min of 4 times, my concept of teaching is "Layering" present the same information 3-4 times in different formats so that the concepts get ingrained.

A couple of comments for what it might be worth.

I have been in this game a while, news trading since 2007, first with Felix, and then Sir Pips. Am I signing up for Huskins course? No, but not because I don't think it's valuable, simply because I'm comfortable with how I trade news already, although I have learned some new and profitable things from Huskins just from his FPA posts.

@dkami...I understand your skepticism bro; I remember the whole Henry Lui saga, and perfectly understandable how anyone who lived through that would be a little gunshy of new programs. But I can say that long before Huskins ever started the daily signals here, he had very high rating and reviews for his managed forex service, and I was familiar with him from that (I researched that stuff once). So when he started doing the signals here, I knew exactly who he was already, and I believe he is the real deal. Whether that means someone should sign up for his course or not is up to the individual obviously, but I'm confident he is completely legit and knows what he's doing.

@Huskins...due to the disaster that was Henry Lui, you might consider that there will be some very suspicious people here at FPA, but I also think it has nothing at all to do with you; just due to people not wanting to be taken to the cleaners again. Not fun to deal with, but again nothing to do with you, and I hope you would not be discouraged by it.

Peace brothers :)

I have a sneaking suspicion FPA will be pumping a lot more of these so called GURU's out (3 since I joined FPA in a bit over a year)newbies beware and don't fall for these money grabbing campaigns straight away but wait and see the results from the subscribers in the threads here on FPA
The reviews all start with 5 star reviews so its not wise to jump in on hype but wait a year or so and see what the star rating is and what the reviews are like, then you can make a more informed decision
Like I said in my last post follow the trend not the so called expert's

Nicely put, after 25 years in the trade I have seen a ridiculous number of BS claims but for 30pips? anyone can nail 30pips a day, I find most newbies tend to get buried in the hype & too much BS information.... :cool:

you must be crazy!

Up until now I did not know that trading news was really this complicated. I would see price take the expected direction briefly and then do the opposite of what the news results suggest. Huskins has brought a dimension into news trading I never new existed. He has his skill and I see no reason why he should not profit from it. I am sure his students who traded with him on those UK news already earned part of their fees back, and depending on the lots they used, a few could posibly have eaned all of it back.

I know how much I have put in trying to learn fx trading both in terms of money and time. I consider his charges fair if he is going to give you what he promises. If I could afford it I would have paid it with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back