FPA Expert Advisor Performance Tests

marcusjhdon

Recruit
Hi

Please can you tell me where I can find information on how FPA does its EA performance tests?

My main concern is that the statements you show are hosted on this site. Why don't you publish the statements using a service like mt4stats.com? Also, why don't you provide an investor password so we can get read-only access to your actual MT4 account? This would be very easy to setup and would give your tests 100% credibility.

Thanks

Marcus

A lot of this is addressed here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-exactly-like-one-fpa-other-pt-questions.html

Pay specific attention to the part about monitored tests. All the data is pulled directly from the broker to copies of MT4 running on the FPA's server. Unless the broker is involved in rigging the tests, this data 100% of what happened in the MT4 account.

As for giving out the investor passwords, there could be some issues with that. Anyone with a trade copier could use this as free access to the trades made by any of the EAs, signals, or managed accounts that are tested. Most of the managed and signals tests don't show open or pending trades (but do show floating P/L from open trades) since that could be used by unethical people to try to copy the trades.

For the monitored tests, you could always contact the company and ask if they are willing to share the investor password with you. Many won't, but some will.

Back