FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have an automatic money making machine that keeps making me tons of money 24 hours a day even while I sleep, why in the world would I sell to anybody for couple hundred dollars? why would I want hundreds or thousands of people doing the same trades I do, assuming that my EA is really making money?

Yes, I agree with you. But I also know the fishing-net can catch fish, so why the fishing-net producer not keep all fishing-net for him self but he sold for fisherman ?:)

Forex System Research

Do you have an interest in evaluating an EA that is currently managing client funds and has statements since Sept 2007 to back up performance results? (statements are on our website)

We are living proof that if someone has an EA that actually makes money, they will not sell it on the internet. It is far too valuable, as they could just manage other peoples money and make a percentage of profit and everyone is happy.

Feel free to visit our website and view our live account statements as well as our monthly updates. (good months and bad without all the hype you will find on the net from people selling EA's)

Forex System Research - RoboTraded Managed Account Service

Forex Fantasy

Forex Fantasy is getting a lot of attention right now - being hyped VERY strongly. You might check it out.

A number of rumors that it is Forex Maestro recycled, which was itself a copy of another free EA that proved to lose money like crazy in trending markets.

The word on the 'street' is that it works with 30p take profits and 300p stop losses. No money management or order size control. If it gets in a the wrong side of the market, it will wipe out your account.

There's a lot of ways to lose your money out there and some of the ways don't even involve pips.

Last edited:
Forex Rising need the same review

Please i will like u to look at forex Rising and let us know there claim. This will really help people alot from falling to all this fake EA.

Regards
Adewale

Ea Tests

This service is long over due in the FPA. but anyways thanks to the innovation.

I would like you guys to test out the following:

Destiny ADX EA
Destiny NN Products
Shark Ultimate 4.0 or the new release version 5 from forexeasystems.com
PipForia HGM

Lastly i would want to correct an impression that EAs are doom softwares.

A non-educated Trader who has not equipped himself with the basics, rules, discipline and patience in Trading would fail either with an EA or not.

EAs are meant to ease and automate trading to be profitable but with a caution and that means Human Intervention is VERY necessary to counter EAs when neccessary.

Avoid Greed, Research harder before leaping.

This service is long overdue. Anyways thanks for implementing it.

I would like the following EAs to be tested:

Destiny ADX EA
Destiny NNs Products.
Shark Ultimate 4.0 or 5.0 (new release)

I'd like to correct an impression that EAs are doom softwares.

If a Trader is not properly educated, greedy and is looking for get rich quick schemes, he'll surely fail whether using an EA or not.

EAs are meant to ease and automate trading which is a welcome development. To be successful with it (Good Ones) Human Intervention is a MUST bcos trading is more of Psychology of buyers and sellers which mathematics cannot calculate than analytical or fundamental factors.

i suggest hardwork, indepth research, smartness and patience while using them

Question: how did the EAs do this week?

How did the EAs do 3-18-09, 1430-1800PDT?

(i got tapped and slapped because i could not click fast enough to profit from the lightning breakout.)

I am interested in discussing the methodology for developing EAs. I am sure we could develop context sensitive EAs that have their own RSS feeds, write to file, then grade the file to come up with a generalized "confidence" factor that could be incorporated into the equations.

I am also interested in exploring failure modes in the EAs to determine possible alternative back-out plans.

Please advise, Cor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back