FPA Introduces Managed Forex Accounts Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hforex,

Did you look here?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-product-service-fpa-performance-testing.html

Francoma,
Before you offer to start managing other people's money, you might want to open a very tiny live account somewhere and show that you can really make a profit. Just saying "I want to manage other people's money since I don't have any money" doesn't inspire very much confidence.

Personally, if people let me managed their money, I can absolutely guarantee that the account will have at least $1,000,000 in it after 1 year of my management. Of course, the minimum opening balance needed to achieve this goal is only $2,000,000.
:p

I've got two crash and burns for you in Managed Forex Accounts.

D.Quatro Systems started off with amazing results. The demo account started with $2000, went up to over $7700, then crashed down to only $318.60. The total test time was just over 9 weeks.

Forex Exclusive Club had a live account. It has a very slow, steady gain, then suddenly nosedived to lose over 99% of the balance. Total testing time was 38.8 weeks.

If you use a managed account, you need to monitor it. Even if it is profitable, it only takes a few bad trades to wipe you out.

Last edited:
I've got two crash and burns for you in Managed Forex Accounts.

D.Quatro Systems started off with amazing results. The demo account started with $2000, went up to over $7700, then crashed down to only $318.60. The total test time was just over 9 weeks.

Forex Exclusive Club had a live account. It has a very slow, steady gain, then suddenly nosedived to lose over 99% of the balance. Total testing time was 38.8 weeks.

If you use a managed account, you need to monitor it. Even if it is profitable, it only takes a few bad trades to wipe you out.

Thanks for the reports. However, I don't think that monitoring a managed account can help when they suddenly nose-dive as these two did. Because the problem is often that they were badly designed (either Martingale or average-down), so they get deeper and deeper into trouble until they have no more money to throw at the problem, and then they collapse completely.

Good one

:(Thanks for the info but i rather see it as normal because if we who are humans and are able to reason rationally can get wiped out clean of our equity trading accounts then how much more EAs designed by these same set of flawed humans and still trading in a system filled by humans with flawed emotions. Definitely it will work for a while but the final end is a crash.

I've got 2 more live account volunteers...

Manxuria Investments

Mulder Fx

I'd like to thank the people at Manxuria and Mulder for volunteering.

There's also another managed account that has crashed and burned.

Payday Forex Aggressive turned a $1000.00 live account into a $15.47 account. Payday's demo of their regular strategy is doing much better. It will need to be replaced by a live account by December 31st. On that date, any remaining demo tests of managed accounts will be stopped.

I've got another Managed Account for you to look at. Like all Managed Accounts tests currently running at the FPA, it's a LIVE account trading REAL money and is a volunteer.

Forex Aurora

And one test didn't work out so well...

Forex Lion Fx's real test ate over 91% of the account balance. Teaching lions to trade forex must be really difficult.

And two more volunteers on live accounts...

CAD Systems by ForexTopShop

Hedge MS - This one deserves a special note. They started with $10,000. I think that's a new record for a live account being monitored by the FPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back