FPA Introduces SIGNALS Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I see performance results?

Follow the link I posted - in the most recent case, it was Swing Trade Fx Signals.

Look towards the upper-left. That will show you all the tests the FPA has running for the company. Currently, SwingTradeFxSignals has one test running. Click that link and you will end up here...

Swing Trade FX Signals | SwingTradeFXSignals.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

If you want to see all the Performance Tests the FPA is running, select Performance Test from the top menu on any page at the FPA.

I've got one new signals test volunteer going on a live account...

Catapult Signals by Forex Catapult

I'd like to thank them for volunteering. I'd also like to wish them happy trading and the best of luck.

Two more signals services have given the FPA access to live accounts...

Advantage Signals - Note that the account is funded. I hope they start placing trades soon.

VavaTrade Forex

My thanks to both for volunteering. I want to wish them the best of luck and happy trading.

I've got one new Signals test for you on a Live account...

GMB Markets

I'd like to thank them for volunteering and wish them happy trading and good luck.

2 New Signals Service Tests

I've got a pair of brave volunteers for you today.

ForexGaaam Signals also has an EA being tested.

Oogway's Odyssey wins the "Strangest name for a forex site" competition this week.

My thanks to both for volunteering. I wish them both the best of luck and happy trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back