FPA Member Goes Crazy - DISMISSED Case# 2018-111 | tsathya vs www.icmarkets.com/en/

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a number of possible reasons for Trade Is Disabled. The market hours of the LPs, a connection issue to LPs or price feed, inadequate margin, and more. No matter what the reason, it appears to have blocked opening a new trade, which is annoying, but does not qualify as a scam.

The problem with a court case on gold trades is that I don't trade gold and most people who are voting don't trade gold. Slippage happens, but I'm not qualified to determine if the slippage on the TP of gold is reasonable or a scam. Most FPA members are similarly unqualified. I have no way to restrict the voting to those who actively trade gold. Most people would just say "broker=guilty", which is not justice.

ASIC is qualified to look at all these issues. ASIC has the ability to force ICM to reveal things they otherwise can claim are confidential. ASIC is your best chance to get a full and final evaluation of all of your claims and get justice done right.

Ic market acpect there fault that server issue ,thas not my mistake there technical issue , also ic market ready consider our request that trading small volume start from 0.01 in all trades here attached all evidence to all
then whats ur problem brother

Attachments

• u accepect ur fault 25.07.2018.png
    u accepect ur fault 25.07.2018.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 10
  • ur reply review 1.png
    ur reply review 1.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 11
  • ur reply review 2.png
    ur reply review 2.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 9
As you can see on page one of this thread, I told you that gold trades did not qualify on August 7th.

Traders Court is specifically for forex pairs. Disputes over gold trades do not qualify. I suggest taking this to ASIC.

On August 8th, you said you could attach documents about issues with currency trades...

Ok thaking you .but we trade curency pairs to many this related like this .i can attached any other relevent document related our trading with curency.filed case here more than two week just now only u saying this like Ic market.this is seems you are bit favour to ic market not only acis i can file many plsce in Australia

And you repeated the promise on August 9th...

I trust fpa .Yes i can .as gold happen in my curency to at happened at the moment i am in another state my laptops not with me so give time as soon as possible will update with you
But if u dont mind can you please consider that example relating tp issue

You then blew off Traders Court a second time. At that point, I again decided to try to help you by giving you a warning about needing the evidence on August 19th instead of dismissing your case for being outside the scope of Traders Court and abandoning your case twice..

You tried to argue that you had emailed the evidence. I explained that ALL evidence for a Traders Court case MUST be posted in the case thread. Do you really expect FPA members to vote on evidence they can't see?

You also made threats which appear to be an attempt to blackmail the FPA into breaking the rules to suit your personal whims. That moved you dangerously close to being labelled as a Scoundrel.

You posted some more files, which appear to be about Gold and "Trade is Disabled". I explained that not being able to place a trade can have several legitimate reasons. I again explained that Gold trades do not qualify. I repeated that ASIC is the place to take your issue.

If you have evidence regarding issues involving currency trades, put that evidence in your next post. I expect to see that evidence within the next 48 hours. If instead I see more threats and complaints that the FPA will not break longstanding rules just to please you, your place in the Scoundrels Folder will be waiting.

helo are u mad ,how many time i send you all evidence regarding Forex curacy ,3rd time i send man ,if u mad go doctor and dont write here as a mad man . u check my first evidence all related currency nothing related with gold ,i cannot send agin again if u mad .

ic market accept that yes we have technical issue then whats ur problem ,then they have to do need full

Attachments

• u accepect ur fault 25.07.2018.png
    u accepect ur fault 25.07.2018.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 9
now case to you ,you know very well most of reviews are fake ,then why did u give good rating 3.752 to ic market

first normally we see rating ,after seen ur rating only we invest with ic market ,so you give money another 10,000 $ to whom teach you are teaching law , heare attached evdence that fpa claim that miost of revies are fake ,then you must delte ,if most fake how rating can be good whos fault

Attachments

• 2018-08-27.png
    2018-08-27.png
    393.7 KB · Views: 8
we alraedy send all evdence regarding curecny ,u can check in my on first case all attachment are there , i cannot send day by day ,because of your ego ,if you really want to give solution with not support any side you go and see agian my first case .all evidence are there ,ic market accept that there fault why u sounding

Daer asst moderotor ,do u thing this is permanent post you ,if u fellow justice u can grow ow u will be out some another ast modrate will come mind it .this this not your own property ,u are doing servises do ur duty corect .you must told all thses nonnesse first ,now sounding why , where did ur brain gone that time ,why u keep me one moth ,now you r crime than IC market blady fool

i am giving 24 hours time to you ,do needful ow i will file case against you ,then you must give that amount which i asked to ic market 25,0000$ + extra 10,000 $ u have to pay keep in mind ,we have international lawyers my students are all over the world , so be careful before write ok .last warning to you

if nothing wrong with ic market , then why IC market paid just 300 $ insit of
707.52+597.4= 1304 $ ,as well as give me amount of25,000 $ as a compensation why because of physical & psychological agony
so why you suport IC market ,why case ,when they acpect there fault ,why voting , you can simply say to ic market do needful since u acpect ur fault and paid some litte amount ask to pay rest amount , nothing else ,then why vote ,if ic market said no we are right only case ,even you fear if case come vote will come scarm to ic market ,yes thats true ,if u are jentilmen send to vote man ,why u fear , whts ur problem ,why always fighting with me ,whats wrong with you perticular asst modi ,do u thing if asst modi we have to listen ur all nonsence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back