FPA Member Goes Crazy - DISMISSED Case# 2018-111 | tsathya vs www.icmarkets.com/en/

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally we would like to say all of you here read this, since IC market felt they are guilty then only they gave just some money 300 $ of my loss ,with out there fault they never give even any brokers never give if they correct ,so my kind request ask ic market to give my rest loss and compensation amount 25,000$ ,nothing else .Thanking you ,

The calculations are complex, since your account is based in AUD and the pair in question ends in USD. This means you need to convert profit/loss back to AUD based on the closing price.

Let's make the equation as simple as possible. Pretend I made the same trades in a USD based account. To make it even easier, I'll use full lots - which on xxxUSD pairs are always exactly $10 per pip.

Trade ID 6590883
Open Close Pips Volume
0.73303 0.73937 -63.4 3 Lots

Trade ID 8680097
Open Close Pips Volume
0.74051 0.73996 5.5 5 Lots

Since the trades are on a pair ending in USD, I know that 1 pip on 1 lot = US$10 no matter what the price is. The math is now very simple.

$10 x lots x pips (positive if gained, negative if lost) = Profit/Loss on the trade

Trade ID 6590883
$10 x 3 lots x -63.4 pips = -$1902 (Loss)

Trade ID 8680097
$10 x 5 lots x 5.5 pips = $275 (Profit)

So, even though the bigger trade was in profit, the profits are much smaller since the market only moved 5.5 pips. The profit trade made $50 per pip, but only moved 5.5 pips. The loss trade was losing $30/pip for 63.4 pips.

If you still can't understand the math, you'll never be able to tell if a broker is stealing from you or not. If so, then you really need to stop all of your live trading activity (check your brokers for inactivity fee policies first - you may need to either close the account or make a very tiny trade every so often to avoid these). Then take a class which covers how to make these calculations and many other basic things that traders should be familiar with before risking money on the market. The good news is that the FPA has a free class which covers this and so much more. Go here and you can start:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-trading-education-forex-military-school.158/

leave it ans this plz

i send 3 email stil u did not reply that ,but consen to prove ur side corect now problem is this only nothing else

finally we would like to say all of you here read this, since IC market felt they are guilty then only they gave just some money 300 $ of my loss ,with out there fault they never give even any brokers never give if they correct ,so my kind request ask ic market to give my rest loss and compensation amount 25,000$ ,nothing else .Thanking you ,

Dear FPA members and others ,we would like to point out some points related to our case
(1) First we asked small amount to refund since there technical fault my request email on 14.07.2018 (IC market accepect that yes we had techinical fault here attached evedence ,file nae you accpect ur fault, attachedment file name our email )

(2) we asked from beginning to trade very small volume starting from 0.01 to all trading inculding oil everything as other brokers allows ( IC market said that we will consider ,here attached evedence reply review 1,2)

(3) IC market replied after auto cut amount around 730$ dated on 17.07.2018 too late if they replied early we would have dopist atlest to save our account ,so fault is not mine ,they careless ,not care my account whether it auto cut ,they happy since auto cut because of them only auto cut happened ,thats obvious all know here no doubt then who have give money ,ic market only , they have to reply just after my email they fialed to do ,since they understand they are guilty they just paid 300$ and trying to mannage with the help of some body ,but even first said 27aud ,then said 300 $ but gave only 300 aud ,finaly only paid 300$
here attached file name your reply
so very very clear fault is IC market even they accepted and refund ,then no purpose to argue or asking currency pair ,since FPA asked we send , i dont know why they asked tp issue may support to ic market or may divert my case
i dont want anything regarding TP issue after FPA aksed i gave real example of gold ,they said we not deal gold then we gave aud usd ,
but no connection to this case and aud usd , so my kind and humble request don't divert my case .Ask ic market to give back my rest money with mention compensation amount 25,0000$ thanking you all
ans this plz i dont want those becasue no relation to our case and this aud usd

Dear FPA members and others ,we would like to point out some points related to our case
(1) First we asked small amount to refund since there technical fault my request email on 14.07.2018 (IC market accepect that yes we had techinical fault here attached evedence ,file nae you accpect ur fault, attachedment file name our email )

(2) we asked from beginning to trade very small volume starting from 0.01 to all trading inculding oil everything as other brokers allows ( IC market said that we will consider ,here attached evedence reply review 1,2)

(3) IC market replied after auto cut amount around 730$ dated on 17.07.2018 too late if they replied early we would have dopist atlest to save our account ,so fault is not mine ,they careless ,not care my account whether it auto cut ,they happy since auto cut because of them only auto cut happened ,thats obvious all know here no doubt then who have give money ,ic market only , they have to reply just after my email they fialed to do ,since they understand they are guilty they just paid 300$ and trying to mannage with the help of some body ,but even first said 27aud ,then said 300 $ but gave only 300 aud ,finaly only paid 300$
here attached file name your reply
so very very clear fault is IC market even they accepted and refund ,then no purpose to argue or asking currency pair ,since FPA asked we send , i dont know why they asked tp issue may support to ic market or may divert my case
i dont want anything regarding TP issue after FPA aksed i gave real example of gold ,they said we not deal gold then we gave aud usd ,
but no connection to this case and aud usd , so my kind and humble request don't divert my case .Ask ic market to give back my rest money with mention compensation amount 25,0000$ thanking you all
plz FPA dont divert the case no connection your calculation and this case plz ans this my case is above u only ask tp issue again and agan telling

Attachments

• my 14.07.2018 email.png
    my 14.07.2018 email.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 8
  • ur reply 24.07.2018.png
    ur reply 24.07.2018.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 8
  • your repl 17.07.2018.png
    your repl 17.07.2018.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 8
  • ur reply review 1.png
    ur reply review 1.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 9
  • ur reply review 2.png
    ur reply review 2.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 8
  • u accepect ur fault 25.07.2018.png
    u accepect ur fault 25.07.2018.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 7
from the begining i am saying i never asked TP issue right ,my case is not so, after u asked only we gave ,but anyhow no connection in my case in my case i never said anything tp issue ,u can check clear ,even IC market accepct and gave money then you asking many and treating me as a enemy not like a Clint of you who asked justice ,courts norman needs evedence to proof brokers fault ,but here Ic market alredy said that yes our fault then gave us just 300 $ then whats your problem i am asking FPA ,what is behaind this why you support to injustce plz ans my preevious email ,than aud usd leve it i did not say anything tp isssue ,u only asked so levet it and ask ic market to give the

If you still can't understand the math, you'll never be able to tell if a broker is stealing from you or not. If so, then you really need to stop all of your live trading activity (check your brokers for inactivity fee policies first - you may need to either close the account or make a very tiny trade every so often to avoid these). Then take a class which covers how to make these calculations and many other basic things that traders should be familiar with before risking money on the market. The good news is that the FPA has a free class which covers this and so much more. Go here and you can start:

helo you dont have any right to tell me ,because , i was trading and still trading with many best brokers ,right ,since because of your IC market issue and your i mean you are FPA even know well ic market wrong still asking more evedence to escape ic market from case rather than support justice , because of this i got libit upset , my maths knowledge also bit sl
spoiled by IC market activites this is phonology right , i gave all facts and evedence i dont know why you still to suport ic market r you fools , i can clim that i am M.Sc in maths , how can you say ,have to close my trading you dont have rights ,because of ic market and other issues ,it may happen ,say if anybody rape ur daughter or ur wife or killed can you be steady man ,r u folls , so me too some stack just now because of ic market and now specilay ur activites those who have to ask justice now supporting ic even they said yes we had tecnivcal issue ,if u want i can take claass man come ,not now after got money from ic market now ic market only have to pay my skills get down another compensation ,around 50,000$ ,not only that but also you insult me ,so fpa too have to pay me how can you insult fools ,blady fools ,mind it ,u dont have any rights to tell me to close my account ,now i will tell my all traders and asked to file a case against to you since even our calculatin is going on well FPA asked close my account with you are you reday to face case ,if u support ic market we know how to handle you
again telling you dont have rights to tell close my account ,did u give money to me to say to close ,we are doing well around 3 years ,i cannot tell broker name thats non of ur business before write mind ur words and claery seems ur supporting IC market may be some reson ,so you give total compensation ,my maths skill get down by u and IC market ,i can attached my M.Sc certificate , can u solve my M,Sc maths if i write here so ,i have talaent by ic market and ur nonsence injustce bit down so you pay me all compensation blady foolss

ok can you solve it plz my dear FPA who give solution to a small question
we solved and complete M.Sc ,u fool asking me to close my account , r u mad ,how much you got from IC market ,idiots
We now return to the possible solutions Xt(ω) of the stochastic differential equation dXt dt = b(t, Xt) + σ(t, Xt)Wt, b(t, x) ∈ R, σ(t, x) ∈ R (5.1.1) where Wt is 1-dimensional “white noise”. As discussed in Chapter 3 the Itˆo interpretation of (5.1.1) is that Xt satisfies the stochastic integral equation

Xt = X0 + t 0 b(s, Xs)ds + t 0 σ(s, Xs)dBs

or can you solve this

Brownian Motion. A scalar standard Brownian motion, or standard Wiener
process, over [0, T] is a random variable W(t) that depends continuously on t ∈ [0, T]
and satisfies the following three conditions.
1. W(0) = 0 (with probability 1).
2. For 0 ≤ s<t ≤ T the random variable given by the increment W(t)−W(s) is
normally distributed with mean zero and variance t − s; equivalently, W(t) −
W(s) ∼ √t − s N(0, 1), where N(0, 1) denotes a normally distributed random
variable with zero mean and unit variance.
3. For 0 ≤ s<t<u<v ≤ T the increments W(t) − W(s) and W(v) − W(u)
are independent.
For computational purposes it is useful to consider discretized Brownian motion,
where W(t) is specified at discrete t values. We thus set δt = T /N for some positive
integer N and let Wj denote W(tj ) with tj = jδt. Condition 1 says W0 = 0
can you write matlap code or any math solution this problem ,because u aksed to go class right , solve it first then i go class

here attached My M.Sc certificate all of you who reading this case ,so FPA dont have write to close my other trading account as a mentally affected fools ,really they got money from IC market or have some other illigal connection with IC market ,then why even IC market gave just 300$ ,still this fools suportuing ic market ,i will file case since fpa said that to close my other live trading account with another laptop .
since i did not get sudden because i could not do anything as we said until get justice of this case because of that asking me close my other live account and asked go class to me human right violation , if you cannot give justice why you open a traders court you do ur duty dont try to suport in njusctice as this for any situation then another traders court will come mind it we can made is by suport of others ,we will flash this issues in all media tweter whats up tv news paper ,unless he asked public sorry to me ,to close my account even i am M.Sc holder here attachedmy result shhet to all of you ,then you decide and ask him to solve our basic maths in master then will c

upload_2018-8-29_14-40-2.png

Attachments

• M.SC.Res.jpg
    M.SC.Res.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 6
first of all cleary understand that ,we are Mathematicians ,we can ask my university proof chr certificate ,we can submit they already gave me to my PhD in numerical solution of stocticastcis differential equation , we have maths socity members all over the world ,uk , my previous university ,so you are blaming my staff by telling to go class to baisc so are they fools as you .
if you not ask sorry here sure it will go all universites maths socity where we in a member and all my maths professors who talks us and those who teaching right now ,do u wish that
keep your mouth before write here blady fools raskals nonsences idiots stopid
am trading ur money and ur knowldge ,since u support injustice and Ic market issue made me to not understand suddent ,this is one evdence that even we are good in maths ,we cant do small things so ,you ask this compensation too from Ic market extra 25,000 $ so now altogether 50,0000$ adtional since we are public figure we have M.Sc degree ,u insult me on public so FPA have to pay another 100,000 $ as compensation ,before write thing man ,dont write as a un educated babaeriont right ,i am in anger i will write ,but u r traredrs court u have to behave ur self well
we are mathematician as well as legal adviser so dont try to play fool as u doing with others ,you simply take small brokers case and suddenly take action and send to voting ,i can make evidence that how many time u asked regarding nexcellfx case going u asked us to ask my other friends to file case ,so your intention close small brokers and support some what big traders am i write ? plz ans this if u are real gentilment
we were wating for a month but blady fools you cant wait just one week ,what big man you are than me tell ,do u have ten hands ,blady fools ,wait man ,we wait know ,so you too wait ,now if u are really true send for votiing then public know really what happened also can know u support ic market dont try to play fool with me again i am waring you mind it just giving 24 hrs solve it ow .we know how publich aout u in all medias ,who ask man to u become a traders court if u so ,do ur duty correct dont suport ic market rsacals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back