FPA Member Goes Crazy - DISMISSED Case# 2018-111 | tsathya vs www.icmarkets.com/en/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helo already send all details check that. r u trying favaour to ic market what u asking wat we send more than enough that leverage problem and techical issue
Why tentiin r u favaour ic market .why

As you requied i send forex pair. Why did u ask then why saying now dont whats ur problem

Helo first understand ur fault ur favor to ic market this very clear even we send all details still asking more why.u only asked send some thing related tp issue after we send u told we r not deling gold .then u only asked me to send some example related with tp but not gold then we send two example. Then now y u saying 48 u will close. Do u thing u r the only one dealing. If u thing so. Then another will come and fill ur place mind it .if u wish close man no problem but sure i will file case against you too.u support injustice mnd it

I have to to deal with everything else at the FPA, so you will have to live with the fact that I cannot devote 100% of my attention to you.

The rules about the FPA Traders Court specifically only handling trade disputes regarding Forex Pairs and not metals were written back in 2013. Read question #6 here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/traders-court-faq-other-questions.13636/

and you will find...

The FPA is about forex. If you have an issue specifically for a trade on something other than a forex pair on a forex, binary, or CFD broker, that doesn't qualify for a Traders Court case. If a forex or binary options broker refuses to process a withdrawal without a valid reason, that does qualify.

If you think some threat to file a complaint against the FPA will result in special treatment not granted to other FPA members, you are just putting yourself into the same Scoundrel category as the brokers who think they can get trader complaints removed by threatening to sue or even suing the FPA. You can read about those people here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scoundrels.180/

Justice requires the same rules apply to everyone whether or not they can complain and make threats.

'Traders Court votes are based on the evidence presented in the case thread. You have promised to present evidence of forex pairs. Emailing it doesn't count. Put it here and I will take a look at it. When you write a new reply, use the "Upload a File" button. If you don't have enough evidence, then taking your case to a vote would be an injustice.

ok fine thanks , i did not say no ,not aganset this ,i agrred what you say ,but mean time plz try to understand that we send details after you asked ,with out you asked or send about TP issue ,why we send you ,i can give an evidence that you asked us any guys have TP issue with IC market .then i send all details ,but unfortunately that deal with gold ,then u asked some other with currency then we send some example to currency ,if u wish i can attached here
but my case is related with leverage not work as well as late reply after auto cut amount not only that bust also technical issues of IC market they already agreed that and trading volume limit ,we request to aloww from smal volume from 0.01 to all trading ,and dont take money two time ,plz dont divert the case , what we gave all evidence is more than enough plz go up and see those evidence thanking you all.

Attachments

• 2018-07-04 (8).png
    2018-07-04 (8).png
    160.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 2018-07-04 (8).png
    2018-07-04 (8).png
    160.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 2018-07-24.png
    2018-07-24.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2018-07-12 (2).png
    2018-07-12 (2).png
    118.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 2018-07-24.png
    2018-07-24.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 7
There are a number of possible reasons for Trade Is Disabled. The market hours of the LPs, a connection issue to LPs or price feed, inadequate margin, and more. No matter what the reason, it appears to have blocked opening a new trade, which is annoying, but does not qualify as a scam.

The problem with a court case on gold trades is that I don't trade gold and most people who are voting don't trade gold. Slippage happens, but I'm not qualified to determine if the slippage on the TP of gold is reasonable or a scam. Most FPA members are similarly unqualified. I have no way to restrict the voting to those who actively trade gold. Most people would just say "broker=guilty", which is not justice.

ASIC is qualified to look at all these issues. ASIC has the ability to force ICM to reveal things they otherwise can claim are confidential. ASIC is your best chance to get a full and final evaluation of all of your claims and get justice done right.

thanking you ur email, then why did u not say this ,just after i said that i have informed in ASIC ,why did u made me to wait for a time of 2 weeks,what u thing ,are we jobless ,why you open in onlne traders court ,how much u got from IC market ,be frank ,or u have ego problem that i have informed to ASIC ,we need justice as soon as possible ,u were delay ,then told them ,whats wrong that .just after file u must told trade disable not scam ,now saying after one month ,wahts wrong with you ,not only trade disable but also they replied late my request then only auto cut happend go my first case then write here secound ther charing 2 times ,third tp issue alredy gave examples 4 tha not aloow small trdaes like many issue
whats ur deciasion tell be frank rather than making wait us ,we can file case agaist to u even if u fail to take this

again here i am mention our case

My Case is: This is thiagarajah sathienthira from chennai we had good experience in customer support by contacting ,quick response with IC market , but there leverage is not always working correct time , if need i can prove it , we already told that and asked refund of our loss amount 597 $ they did not refund ,then again my account made a auto lost of 716.84$ , it happened because of them ,if they refunded my mention amount corect time ,my account must have saved, so our kind request is refund 707.52+597.4= 1304 $ as soon as possible to MY live account number is 1200033497 ,ICMarkets-Live12 ,ind request is refund 707.52+597.4= 1304 $ as soon as possible to our live account number is 1200033497 ,ICMarkets-Live12 as well as give me amount of10000$ as a compensation why because of physical & psychological agony
not only that 2nd there fast is high when hitting stop-loss but very very slow when making profit even past the buy trade or selling rate this is very unfair to traders many peoples wrote here same reviews ,3rd they are charging money two times one when we trade is a big amount ,it is ok they need , but then swapping from our trading profits many times 4th they not allowing small lots like 0.01.0.02 ,this very very unfair to all traders those who do with small capital all traders are allowing wti to buy even 0.01 IC market does not ,they have to make compatible to traders rather than make trouble , this also illegal, indirect method of taking money from traders ,happy with small lots
by filing this case in FPA ,we request to FPA to sugesst IC market to do the following to us

(1) refund 707.52+597.4= 1304 $ as soon as possible to MY live account number is 1200033497 ,ICMarkets-Live12 as well as give me amount of 10000$ as a compensation why because of physical & psychological agony and waste of time and energy ,if i worked with other i could have earn time is very important
(2) have to allow us to trade even small lot from 0.01 to all trades as others allowing

(3) avoid take money two time and much money as commit ion ,say example when i was put sell trade gas ,it take around 45 $ as commit ion but eventrade get down than the brought price it not saw profit to make profit late but to hit stop loss very fast as other traders saying ,then again swap ,so please stop taking money two time and big amount for even small trades ,when i asked IC market replis that not our fault ,we paid money only to IC market ,then we have full right to ask IC market ,you cant paas ball to others as you said even your provider error you only have to short out not by us

here attached screen shots for evidence (1) Even enough money in account trade disabled, leverage not working
(2) already inform and ask to allow us to trade small level they not allowed
(3) after loss occur when we asked refund 14.07 .2018, not refund very late reply 17.07.2018 untilil my another auto cut happened
(4) sweep money for some trades even already took big money even small trades

now we only asking IC market to give my compensation that made by them because of that i am in physical and psychological agony unable to do other business so ic market have to give me the money 25,0000 USD to my bank account which i already send to IC market

Attachments

• 2018-08-23.png
    2018-08-23.png
    206 KB · Views: 7
  • 2018-08-23 (2).png
    2018-08-23 (2).png
    217.6 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back