FPA Member Goes Crazy - DISMISSED Case# 2018-111 | tsathya vs www.icmarkets.com/en/

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone wish to support or feeling to tell this case , specialy Fpa ,you can write me to my email sathiyendra@gmail.com
or
write your comments or answer of my question or give solution of my M.Sc math basic problem ,can you solve or not .why silent ,you were response with in 3 hour of our reply yesterday for suport IC market and try to divert the case asking non related things even IC market agrrred there fault ,simple even grade 5 child no this ,ask them rest with compensation ,why now silent what a joke by FPA
please ask others who read this case

You admitted you couldn't follow Pharaoh's math, so he kindly came back to give you a simpler example to show that the same prices and proportional sizes would result in a much larger loss than profits. Just because someone claims he can do physics equations does not automatically grant that person the ability to calculate why your AUDUSD trades should have had exactly the same profit and loss that you reported.

The 3 specific items I need to see from you are in Bold Italic Red below. Please do not waste any more time by posting repeats of earlier messages.

Failure to provide the requested evidence or any further attacks on the FPA or on members trying to help you will cause me to invoke Item 9 in this thread...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/traders-court-faq-other-questions.13636/

Your case has already qualified for Abandoned twice. I expect nothing but clear and concise answers to my questions or this is over.

Since you keep posting the same image files over and over again, let me address each one...

my-14-07-2018-email-png - You complaint about minimum lot size on WTI gas and say you are owed over $400 because you couldn't trade smaller. This is not a forex issue. If a broker does not allow small enough trades in something, a degree in physics will not help you. You also claim that there is any international law requiring forex companies to set smaller lot sizes on non-forex instruments. If you dispute this, please provide a link to the law and quote the relevant sections. If you cannot provide the link to your claimed law as well as quote of the specific text relevant to your claim, then there is nothing in that image which qualifies the legal claim for any further attention.

your-repl-17-07-2018-png - A simple statement that ICMarkets is declining to pay you because they did nothing wrong by allowing you to place trades.

ur-reply-24-07-2018-png - A simple explanation of one of the causes of a "Trade Disabled" message. Being unable to open a trade is not a valid reason for a scam complaint, so I do not understand why you keep attaching this message.

ur-reply-review-2-png and ur-reply-review-2-png - Repeats ICMarkets' position that they are not obligated to give you the smaller lot sizes on commodities. This does nothing to support any claim of scam.

u-accepect-ur-fault-25-07-2018-png - this is nothing but another copy of the ur-reply-24-07-2018-png message about what "Trade Disabled" means. I apologize for not noticing this sooner. Previosly, I just cycled through the images and did not realize that one was only a duplicate. If there's another message on July 25th, please make a new screenshot of it and post it.

A claim of being cheated on trades requires real numbers to back it up. Please present a list of disputed trades on currency pairs with their trade ID, opening/closing prices, trade volume, swap (if any), profit/loss per broker statement, and the P/L you believe you deserve. Then show your calculations of how you derived your claimed P/L for each of those trades.

This 3 items in red above are the evidence needed if you want your case to go forward. You may make a separate post for each if you want to. Any of these items you do not respond to within your next 3 posts will be dropped from your complaint. If all 3 are dropped, I expect a clear, concise, and mathematically verifiable numbers for whatever else you might be claiming.

only one question to you ,if nothing wrong with Ic market ,then why did they pay 300$ ,answer this ,so they agreed that since there late reply and technical issue ,then whats your problem plz tell , no need anything ,just tell without there wrong why they paid , what ever IC market is saying yes we are wrong then whats your business that try to support to them .
you have to ask sorry to me your peoples don't have the right to tell close my live trading account ,even i am fully qualified, but now bit agony by u and Ic market injustice activites ,nothing else, our other trading going very well ,we can attached other traders allow us wti 0.01 , but IC market said that we will consider about 0.01 , then whats wrong with you
are you traders court or supporting ic market or supporting injustice
first ask sorry to us ow really this issue will go all over the world ,then you must pay me the compensation which we asked IC market and additional have to pay us for insult in public .
do u thing if u r a traders court we have to listen what ever non sence you told ,this is not your house mind it .public place be behave well.
once again telling why we file case FPA ,ic market have to agree there fault ,then need money from them ,so ,fine Ic market agreed there technical issue and paid us 300$ ,then why you dig from begining ,so ask rest case over
need rest loss 700 $ & compensation 25,000$ nothing else

(1) your-repl-17-07-2018-png - A simple statement that ICMarkets is declining to pay you because they did nothing wrong by allowing you to place trades.

(2)ur-reply-24-07-2018-png - A simple explanation of one of the causes of a "Trade Disabled" message. Being unable to open a trade is not a valid reason for a scam complaint, so I do not understand why you keep attaching this message.

(3) ur-reply-review-2-png and ur-reply-review-2-png - Repeats ICMarkets' position that they are not obligated to give you the smaller lot sizes on commodities. This does nothing to support any claim of scam.

(1) if nothing wrong by there side then why did they paid just 300 $ insit of 1304 $ and compensation 25,0000$
(2) helo ic market said that since there techinical issue only trade disable happened and gave us just 300$ insit of 1304 $ and compensation 25,0000$
(3)helo ic market in FPA public review said that they will consider about small trades from 0.01 ,then whats your problem man ,cleary seems you are supporting Ic market even i saw this my friends they too telling FPA support Ic market hope that true ,when opponent agreed his fault then court have to come solution not asking previous
say there is business peoples case when case file person betwwen opponent ,when opponet said yes my fault then will court ask give us previous documents thing all plz

I never said nothing ever went wrong. The 300 may have been a legitimate correction or a "goodwill gesture". What I did say was I want to see...

1. The law you claim says that they cannot legally require large lots on some instruments.

2. The alleged confession email.

3. Your exact mathematical calculations.

I have now asked twice. If your next post does not contain an answer, especially to item 3, then your case is lacking support and will be dismissed.

I never said nothing ever went wrong. The 300 may have been a legitimate correction or a "goodwill gesture". What I did say was I want to see...

ok fine come to the point ,in goodwill amount can change no right ,it must be same
(1) first they said can give 27 $ can give ,here attached email of ic market
(2) said can give 300$ but gave only 300 aud ,here attached email of ic market
(3) after gave just 300 $ , insit of 1304 $ ,swap amount 20 $ , compensation 25,0000$ , here attached email of ic market
if really gave for goodwill ,then how it different , goodwill maonut must same ,here if u aksed i can support another case in FPA betwwen Ic market same things happened ic market made mistake then said name of goodwill
he too asked whats the goodwill ,if really goodwill before autocut have to give why after auto cut even first said 27 aud ,then .... why ? ans so claery know that IC market guity they felt so then just want to manage with just 300 $ insit of 1304 $ + compensation ,

Attachments

• 2018-08-30 (2).png
    2018-08-30 (2).png
    153.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 2018-08-30 (1).png
    2018-08-30 (1).png
    167.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 2018-08-30.png
    2018-08-30.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 12
1. The law you claim says that they cannot legally require large lots on some instruments.

2. The alleged confession email.

3. Your exact mathematical calculations.

but again and agin saying that ,ic market agrred there fault ,then why you aksing old

say a person kiled some one ,the person who kilied agrred yes i did ,then whats the duty of court ,can any court asking ,did u really kiled ,any evdence that you kilied,its seems ,that court trying to save killier accuset
same story going FPA ,IC market agreed then paid ,we ask rest payment nothing else

1. If I asked you for the mass of a proton, I would expect a direct link to a page containing the information, as well as a quote of what that page said, not a link to a randomly selected page or subpage of a physics website.

I need links to the exact laws and a quote of what that law says. All you gave was links to regulators sites with no specific pages about lot sizes. I've been in this industry for many years. I've seen brokers that require full lots on forex pairs. Unless you can provide the exact citation for such a law applying internationally to to your Australian broker, I see no reason to believe in the existence of such aan unusual law without proof. You claim the law exists, so the burden of proof is on you. The FPA cannot support an accusation of a broker breaking a law if you cannot cite the exact law being broken.

2. Two of the emails specifically cite "goodwill gesture" while clearly stating that no wrong has been done. I know a retired VP who worked at a major SEC regulator. He told my the company often did goodwill gestures for small amounts even when a client was clearly wrong. They did this because some people will keep loudly complaining and wasting company time even when the evidence clearly shows the company did no wrong. A goodwill gesture is not an admission of anything.

The other one is a modest refund involving a gold trade because of a problem. That is not an admission that any other trade with gold or any other instrument was in error in any way.

3. Without calculation, there is no way to determine if the company owes you anything or if all trades except that single gold trade were executed and entered perfectly. The FPA considered a case resolved when all money involved in forex trading issues is paid. The FPA does not ever ask companies to make any extra compensations beyond this except for 1/2% per month in the case of long-delayed withdrawal. You claim ICMarkets owes you money, but so far have refused to prove exactly how much. The burden of proof is always on the accuser.

You need to retry on Item 1. If you can show me an EXACT law, I will be having a serious talk with IC Markets.

Unless you have a better confession, item 2 is not sufficient to proceed. The most that could be said is that these payments indicate there is a possibility of further errors, but are not proof of this.

Item 3 REQUIRES calculations. Without those, there is no way for me to tell ICMarkets how much they legitimately owe you and showing them why they owe that exact amount. I expect to see those in your next post or your case is dismissed.

plz try to understand ,why you ask this ,to prove Ic market made mistake ,they alreday agrred that ,there fault and gave us 300$ ,then whats your problem ,here attached Ic market agrred that there fault ,so you suport to us and get back rest money nothing else ,you are really traeting me as a personal enimy
you are traders court you have to find ow tell clear ,sorry we dont have this knowledge then i can help you
rules there consumer act ,we can buy or sell any product as we wish any one cannot demand that only buy this amount ,if you dont know plz tell clear here yes we dont know ,then sure we can send direct link ow ,you find it whats your duty if i give everything ,then why you there ,just eat and go ,if yoy work for money do your duty clear or service then dont cheet real vitum as now you doing
do your duty ,we gave all liks you find it ,sure that there .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back