FPA New Traders Court Vote on Continue FX - Results - SCAM

Based on the available evidence, do you feel that ContinueFx should be labeled as a Scam?

• Yes, there is enough evidence to label the company as a scam

Votes: 214 96.4%
  • No, there is not enough evidence to label the company as a scam

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Owe money to traders and keep having long delays and unsupportable excuses. Sounds like a scam to me.

Having read the description in full, it's very evident that ContinueFx is a Scam bucket shop and are Guilty as charged..

After reading all the evidence provided by both parties involved.

Then Inspecting Continue FX official website, it is very clear that they are not a regulated broker, and provide a fake certificate of business certification that is not common with standard regulated legitimate forex brokers which are FSB Regulated.

Not Providing legit FSB Licence and this Certificate shouts out loud this is a scammer.

In the website the company refers to having been around 10 years... The fake certificate with approval stamp and fake signature are from 2018

Furthermore has been highlighted on image attached. No Legit broker uses this method / style / wording to describe the company.

The whole website ... It's SHOUTING OUT LOUD - SCAM / FAKE

If you managed to get your capital back from this scam broker, be grateful and you lucky you did.... and only deal with proper FSB Regulated legit known forex brokers.

School Fees.. And lesson learnt.

Final Verdict SCAM

Attachments

• Fake - Supposed to have been 10 Years in the market.png
    Fake - Supposed to have been 10 Years in the market.png
    391.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 10 Years Experience   one year certificate new broker scam.png
    10 Years Experience one year certificate new broker scam.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm guessing that the two votes for "Not a scam" are employees of the company as after reading and seeing the evidence posted it is impossible to vote in favour of this company in my humble opinion.

I realy do not know what FPA is waiting for???
after all these evidences and also fake licenses and more than 200 votes , I think it is the time for introduce them as Scam one

Back