FPA New Traders Court Vote on Continue FX - Results - SCAM

Based on the available evidence, do you feel that ContinueFx should be labeled as a Scam?

• Yes, there is enough evidence to label the company as a scam

Votes: 214 96.4%
  • No, there is not enough evidence to label the company as a scam

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SCAM CONFIRMATION

Per the rules of the New FPA Traders Court, ContinueFX has been labelled as a Scam.

Unless these issues are resolved, the FPA recommends against doing business with Continue Fx.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

You can read more here ContinueFX.com Review

I don't see any proofed evidence that this broker guilty
Greetings to all . I read your comments and begin to understand that these scammers not only threw me, six months ago, somewhere in the middle of August, I opened an account with these scammers and deposited $ 1000 through neteller, during the month I made $ 712 profit and decided to withdraw funds from this company created a request for withdrawing funds through the Neteller, they pulled the tires for a week, said that there were some problems from the Neteller, then they said that my money was stuck in the Neteller that they did everything as it should but the Neteller did not want to give me my money after a tive correspondence with them, finally they canceled my application and the money returned to the private office and they told me that I came to the conclusion through bank transfer. I created a new application for withdrawal via bank transfer, but the money was not received by my bank, and after that, how many times I wrote to them, they told me that the money should be in my bank. I had my bank several times, but as you guess, they didn’t send anything there, my money wasn’t there, I even checked it to the National Bank of my country twice, and checked everything and said that there was nothing. when I told them that who was even in the National Bank and there, too, no transaction from their side was found, they stopped answering me and that was all. I can not attach the full history of my trade because it takes too much memory, if anyone interested I can send by mail. Sorry for my underline, I just used google translator file:///C:/Users/Wh-PC/Desktop/continue/20septembrie.htm

Attachments

• grabilla.g12448.png
    grabilla.g12448.png
    103 KB · Views: 0
  • grabilla.q12556.png
    grabilla.q12556.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 0
  • grabilla.Uh4536.png
    grabilla.Uh4536.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 0
  • grabilla.Uh7456.png
    grabilla.Uh7456.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 0
  • lk.1.png
    lk.1.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 0
  • lk.png
    lk.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 0
I don't see any proofed evidence that this broker guilty
I was deceived several times, they said that they sent the money, but I did not receive any money from them, I was even checked to the National Bank of my country and they did not find any transfer from their side. So who are they after that if not scammers?

file:///C:/Users/Wh-PC/Desktop/continue/20septembrie.htm
please upload this proof to FPA forum. If it is greater than 1MB, you can upload to cloud storage (dropbox, google drive, etc) and then paste the shareable url link here.

Back