FPA News Calendar Upgrades - Help Test Them Out

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Between fixing bugs and winning another round in the denial of service attack war, the programmers found they had some free time. One project that's now ready are some upgrades to the FPA Calendar.

A lot of the new functionality is behind the scenes. There are some useful new features on the front end.

Clicking the week number in front of the week takes you to that week.

You can select a range of dates, up to 7 days long. Click a day on the calendar. Click a second day up to 6 days before or after the first date you clicked. Clicking a 3rd date wipes the original selection and starts letting you pick a new date range.

You now have 2 options for clicking on Currency, Last Volatility, Spike, History, and Charts. A left-click opens them in an overlay of the existing calendar view. A right-click lets you chose if you want to open the information in a new tab or window.

This is your chance to help improve things at the FPA. Go ahead and play with the calendar. See if you can spot any bugs in the software. If you find any bugs in the new calendar, please post about them in this thread. Make sure to mention what browser and operating system you are using so that the programmers can try to duplicate the error. If there are any new features that you want to see added to the calendar, please post about those in this thread.

Last edited:
Now that the Supreme Admin isn't looking over my shoulder, I have one more question I need you to answer. Based on the calendar upgrade, should I increase or decrease the supply of beer to the programmers? :)

Have a Castle from South Africa, I mean a crate full at a time

Regards

John from Durban

Thank you Lieutenant- the upgraded calender looks great -try a good bottle of Australian red wine with the boys and join us today celebrating Australian Day:cool:

Is it updated in real time ? and do you have foreign holiday calendar too and bank holiday too?

Umpf ... I'm asking too much, am I ?

Oh good. Now I can ask for Thurday-Tuesday and plan my weekends better.

Give the programmers an extra 6 pack.

already fix some bugs. about time GMT and i kinda like this upgrade. maybe about colour candlesticks critics. i kinda like with colour black and white candlesticks. Sometimes i got confuse. candle up prefer white colour (background colour ) and candle down prefer black colour. same like mt4 when switch to black-white candlesticks. thanks bro

Yeah, the new candles are a little confusing. I can figure them out, but it would be a lot quicker of we could do the standard black and white or green and red.

Back