Fpa Scam Help For All Members

Ludvik Cizinsky

Private
I think FPA is a great organization providing valuable services to (almost) everybody who gets hooked on forex trading. Without FPA, scammers would rule. But some scammers don't get discouraged so easily. They keep coming up with new ways of reinventing old tricks and continue preying on their victims regardless of whether or not they are FPA members; recruits, soldiers or higher ranks. Nothing stops them as long as there is money in the victim's account. It's a dirty game with only one winner! Although FPA tries very hard to expose them its help to victims is, unfortunately, available only to some members (from soldiers up). But there are many recruits who got scammed and need help NOW! Any level assistance should be available to any member regardless of rank because, as is stated many times on FPA websites: we are in it all together! And it should mean everybody, including recruits! I don't accept reasoning that such help can't be extended to somebody who came from nowhere! What about those members whose English is not good enough to write 10 threads which would allow them to advance to higher rank. They may be the members constantly scammed but they won't qualify for help. I don't think it's proper. It really doesn't make any sense and FPA leadership should change that rule. If it does it will make the group more effective, forceful and respected by all members some of whom may now feel discriminated against!

I agree insofar as my own case goes...I'm in a hurry to get some advice about a compensatory offer my broker has tendered for a very questionable situation, and since it's Christmas, I'm afraid of getting zilch while waiting to become a private. That's why I've been reading and adding to this forum like a madman, trying to plug as much erudite knowledge as I can muster.
Help! I don't want to cheese my broker before I have an educated opinion on where I stand.

I also agree. with you. I been scammed also bu forex broker named GIGFX amounting to 22K USD but all I can do is post and till the world than i been scammed. FPA ill wait till i become a private which I dont know when. I want my money back now. and im apealing FPA to hepl us who does not have private ranks.

I personally am a victim who could not get any help out of FPA at this moment.

At first, my reaction when I found out about FPA's help against scammers was "salvation". Then when I read their little requirements, I felt "abandoned".

Sigh....

Looking forward, seeing how involved I am currently with forex, i'll set up camp.

Well yes i also agree and as far as i see, there are small numbers of complaints. They can take action to all of it.
I am a victim also, so far there is no action taken so far because GCI is already been declared a scam but still i see this very useful. I am in a war with GCI and i post every update here so that all FPA member are well informed.

GIGFX really scam

It goods to be true if FPA really assist people...for FREE...

What happen to GIGFX client in Malaysia that had complaint and FPA taken more than 2 month ...but no conclusion!

If you really want to judge FPA, please drop me your email address, I will sent you a copy email that send from my IB, correspondence between my IB, GIGFX and FPA....for you to judge...

Not sure why you brought a 1 year old post back up instead of making a new thread? However, let me say, FPA is not a regulatory body and they do not have any official power. This is not to say they don't do an awesome job. Their power lays mainly in the fact that they have tons of subscribers. So brokers are scared of FPA letting everybody know that they are a scam.

My point is that FPA is not a magical problem solver. They cannot send a delta force team to raid the corporate headquarters of the broker, they cannot even sue the broker.

They help as best they can, sometimes they succeed and sometimes they don't. FPA's main use (in my opinion) is to catalogue scams after the fact so as to prevent other getting scammed. It is a great service as I have come to realize.

FPA's main use (in my opinion) is to catalogue scams after the fact so as to prevent other getting scammed. It is a great service as I have come to realize.

I agree with that. FPA is also a good mediator between trader and broker when for whatever reason, communication has broken down between the trader and his/her broker.

I think the track record of resolved cases at FPA speaks for itself. The concept of the FPA as a transparent/public mediator is a great service for traders worldwide.

GIGFX really scam!

Not sure why you brought a 1 year old post back up instead of making a new thread? However, let me say, FPA is not a regulatory body and they do not have any official power. This is not to say they don't do an awesome job. Their power lays mainly in the fact that they have tons of subscribers. So brokers are scared of FPA letting everybody know that they are a scam.

My point is that FPA is not a magical problem solver. They cannot send a delta force team to raid the corporate headquarters of the broker, they cannot even sue the broker.

They help as best they can, sometimes they succeed and sometimes they don't. FPA's main use (in my opinion) is to catalogue scams after the fact so as to prevent other getting scammed. It is a great service as I have come to realize.
Due to the case againts GIGFX still not resolve yet!
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/7978-gigfx-problem.html

I do understand that FPA is not a magical problem solver but it also the place that we can shared information and not let the scam broker continue their operation!

Do you wish to see all the group from 300 people making a new thread for GIGFX?

We just feel dissapointted how FPA handle our case even though most of the evident had being provide by our IB.

Finally, our IB had Cc the email to FPA to all his client that he claim to be the last email to PFA. I think he also give up with FPA!

Dear Mr. Bill (FPA)

It is more than one and a half month since Mr. Joe and GIGFX sending you the spreadsheet. (14th July, 2010)

I had keep advised to our client to be patient since we are waiting the conclusion from FPA. However, the time taken to check the spreadsheet is unacceptable!

As I mention before, I and Mr. Joe willing to pay any cost incur if you handed over the spreadsheet to any reputable audit firm for verification if FPA think that their short handed.

Today, I had seen one of my clients had written to FPA forum regards to this case. I had the obligation to update our client what is our action towards GIGFX and had no choice to forward the email correspondence between us. More and more client will start to lose their patient.

I understand that FPA is not regulatory body to raid the scam broker company.

However, I am really appreciated what FPA had done before to prevent other getting scammed!

But it seems that FPA had letting the GIGFX continue to scam people!

Did FPA still want more evident to proof that GIGFX is really scam!

In fact, thanks to FPA itself that had rise the reasonable doubt against GIGFX

Most of my client surprised with FPA behavior after reading the email. First it is look like FPA really stand behind the client but suddenly FPA had change and keep quite.

Anyways, I am still believed the FPA integrity, but getting thinner and thinner...

Perhaps this is the last email that I send to FPA for the finding and conclusion and I did not had power to prevent our client to start written about FPA

Warm Regards

Hashim Manan

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 2:32 PM, FPA <forum@forexpeacearmy.com> wrote:

I've been trying to find someone else here to palm off the "fix coordinate these 2 spreadsheets" deal to, since I've been swamped with other work. Since there aren't any available volunteers, it looks like I'll have to skip some other work to focus on it.

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Hashim Manan <dzarul43@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Bill (FPA),

Wondering what is FPA action next towards GIGFX. It is been more that 2 week that we still not received any comment or feedback from FPA.

It is look like very funny that FPA keep slamming GIGFX at beginning but suddenly had chance by keep quite.

I did not want to question about FPA integrity but please keep it up the words that FPA promise to protect the entire trader interest rather than the broker!

I and Mr. Joe had given all the cooperation towards this case. In fact, I am offering our MT4 Manager user ID and password for FPA for verification.

I agreed to pay any cost incur if both worksheet being audit by independent audit firm.

Almost everyday, I had to answer to our client regarding this case. And I do not had choice by given my client all the email correspondence towards this case. Most of the client feels disappointed after gone through the email. Are PFA had secret deal will GIGFX or being mock by GIGFX?

We had no intention whatsoever to tarnish GIGFX image or interest but we need our right to withdrawal the money from client trading account!

I think FPA is clever enough to judge how the response from GIGFX for example regards to Mr. Joe status previously as IB and LC. GIGFX denied there is no authorization for LC but GIGFX allowed to be happening continuously even till I am taking over the IB management from Mr. Joe. As usual GIGFX will blame their employee. What kind of corporation to simple washes away the entire problem? The recent post to FPA forum also very funny.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...84-gigfx-has-unsecured-servers-systems-2.html

I am also wish to alert to future client that GIGFX is not regulated by CYSEC and later we found out that GIGFX had change the business address to Delaware, USA but NFA confirm that GIGFX is not in their listing. Later, we found out that there is no physical office on that address. Is it only virtual office managed by Services Company!

I had being contacted by Division of Enforcement, CFTC that they had start conducting investigation towards GIGFX.

I am not threaten FPA but what others people might says if I took this case in front of judges and I think FPA agree that we could wins this case base on the evidence that we had. People might thinking where is FPA credibility’s by not taken any action to protect the trader at the first place.

Allow me to post all the email regards to this case to FPA forum. Anyways, I still believe FPA integrity but getting slim and slimmer everyday.

Warm Regards

Hashim Manan

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 2:57 PM, adam joe <neojoe8877@yahoo.com.my> wrote:

Dear Bill,

Please accept and use the MTM + MT4 login and password provided by Mr. Hashim. There is nothing will be hidden.

Regard,
Joe Malaysia

--- On Fri, 16/7/10, FPA <forum@forexpeacearmy.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Fw: Info
To: "Hashim Manan" <dzarul43@gmail.com>
Cc: "adam joe" <neojoe8877@yahoo.com.my>, "PopIsDeadfx" <ciebie44@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, 16 July, 2010, 2:41 PM

I need to spend some more time with it. Then I'll have a complete list of GIGFX's missing account numbers. Maybe these will be enough to account for the difference of opinion over where the money is.

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Hashim Manan <dzarul43@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Bill (FPA)

Sorry to trouble you by checking the spreadsheet from GIGFX and Mr. Joe. However, I am very surprised and disappointed with your finding with Spreadsheet from GIGFX is missing a moderate number of clients.

How it is can be? The client data for Mr. Joe spreadsheet providing by me is from same sources....MT4 GIGFX database...

This is another attempt to slow down and delay the case!

I am not sure if PFA aware of how GIGFX response to our inquiry. Example like latest reply by GIGFX.."prove all illegal movements made by you and Joe.". Very funny since all the transaction in between trading account is being approved and done by GIGFX....

What is the assurance from GIGFX if I can really produce the deposit receipt? Did GIGFX will pay the IB rebate first?

I feel that we had taken so much time entertain GIGFX. I and Mr. Joe had provide all the evidence to prove all GIGFX accusation.

I had start discussing to take legal action towards GIGFX.

I had offer you the MT4 user and password for verification and I had nothing to hide. But I also bit worry if GIGFX had attempt to tampered the data in MT4.

I had compile all the email correspondence regards to this case in FPA forum to lets everyone to judge.

Your understanding is much appreciate.

Warm Regards
Hashim Manan

I think FPA should Became an official world division under United world federation. Hope FPA can move foward after all.

Back