✩FPA SPECIAL FREE LIVE WEBINAR✩ "Pareto Principle: The N.1 Secret of Successful Traders Unveiled" by

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEBINAR REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE

Thanks guys for being with us today!

It has been really really intense.

2 hours of pure Forex Trading value shared with FPA soldiers.

Have you missed the show? No problem...

...CHECK THE WEBINAR REPLAY HERE

Available till December 19, 2014 23h00 GMT

Please let us know if you enjoyed the lesson.

Surf up!

Davide Franceschini

I have signed up for STP, but somehow, not getting response for my emails or requests in the STP website. I have no idea when they are going to start the service! any help would be appreciated.

Hello Helipilot,

Sorry you did not receive any answer, did you check in the spam folder?
As we wrote by e-mail all the services started weeks ago as previously announced via mail. Probably all our e-mail are filtered by your Anti-spam service, we suggest to add our e-mail domain to your address book or list of approved e-mail senders.
Please do not hesitate to write here again if you do not find any answer in your spam folder.

To enjoy all the services you bought you need to login in the website, inside your private are you will find all the lessons.

Thanks

Hello STP friends and thank you for the reply. Since I applied to the service in December 17 till now, I have received 18 emails from STP and the last one was just a couple of days ago asking me if I get your emails and I replied positively. This means my email is fine. My question is that I got all these emails but none of them was pertaining to the service. No signals and no daily templates. Something is not going well. anyhow, my email is helipilot139@gmail.com and the other one is adelaboud@yahoo.com. I also checked my spam folder as instructed.

I hope this gets resolved.

Greetings,

It has been 2 months now since I subscribed to the service and I only got 18 emails and they are all articles. Is there anything I should do? I provided alternate email to you.

Hello Adele,

sorry to hear you're having problem with us. Please take notice that this is not a support forum, the best way to receive our support is via mail writing to: support@surfingthepips.com . We guarantee support in max 48hr.
As we mentioned in a previous post you have the access to a personal account where you can find the video course you bought. If you have any problem logging in, please take a screenshot of the error you get and send it via mail to support.
Also if you can be more specific in what exactly your expecting, which services you are referring to, so we can verify and surely help you.

The STP STAFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back