FPMarkets problem

george mwangi

Recruit
FP markets i did a wire transfer on 16Th they say it will take 3-5days but until now it hasn't reached my account. They keep telling me once it reaches they will put it into my account.talked to their accounts department all they keep telling me is wait

FP markets i did a wire transfer on 16Th they say it will take 3-5days but until now it hasn't reached my account. They keep telling me once it reaches they will put it into my account.talked to their accounts department all they keep telling me is wait
Then leave them asap.

What country is your bank from?

You can request a bank trace of the transfer from your origin bank (your bank). They can tell you where the money is and if it was credited to the destination.

BTW, how much did you send to them?

Did you clearly indicate which MT4 account number you wanted the monies to be allocated to, on your wire transmission? If not, it would likely end up in their "unallocated funds" bucket, and then their funding team would have to try and mix and match your funds with potentially many others.

Show them the transaction history. That should suffice and do not leak any further details if they are asking for more. Only the transaction details - from which account, the date of the transaction and the amount. Usually a wire transfer are conferred to a parties account within 1 - 3 business days. Any longer than that, something is wrong with the counter party, which in this case is your broker. It's your money, you have every rights to look up to them 24/7 to identify where the money is.

Back