Fraud Broker ECNTradeFX.com

rohitkat

Recruit
Withdrawal not processed yet. Almost 20 days now and don't know whether I would receive my fund back or not.

Broker seems to be fraud as online chat person says my account is under scrutiny for my trades. Never done any hedging, no scalping nor EA, just simple manual trades.

Beware before opting for this broker. You would never get your money back.

What exactly happened with you, can you be more specific.
Anyway, their website looks funny, they are unregulated and their 100% bonus offer is so silly as they claim they are ECN trading (it's impossible to offer bonuses on ECN trading).
There is the basic check on company before working with me, and according to my standards they are way too far from there.

I opened an account with them on 14 may'13 and deposited $150 ($71.90 thru internal transfer and $78 thru Liberty reserver) and received $149 bonus as per 100% bonus promotion. Trading this account I made profit and $454 and placed withdrawal request of $594.60 (my total equity excluding bonus amount) but they didn't replied.

I sent them reminder on 31may, 1june , 4th june but they didn't replied. Then I traded few more orders and added more profit of $354 and kept following for my withdrawal. Current my account equity stands at $1687 but still they are not replying after 8 reminders.

Last their online chat came back in operation on 13th june'13 and on asking for status of my withdrawal request, I was told that my account is under scrutiny for profits and account department would contact on same day but now even after 48hours no e-mail or telephone call has been received.

Request forexpeacearmy to help me in getting my fund back

Broker is fraud. I opened an account on 14 May'13 for 100% bonus. Deposited $149 and received $149 bonus. After some profit in account I placed first withdrawal request on 29th May but broker didn't respond. Since then its over 10 reminders to broker and numerous chats on online support but no help seems coming.
Online support executive (tamara) mentioned that my account is under scrutiny for profits and account department would contact own. Again its over 4 days that I have waiting for account department to contact me. their contact number mentioned on website is not functional and nobody from broker care to even respond to my e-mails and reminders.

Below is trail of my e-mail account with details of reminders to brokers :

RE: Reminder6 : Withdrawal Request - a/c 2088220022‏
Rohit
12-06-2013

To: rohit kathpalia, admin@ecntradefx.com, info@ecntradefx.com

Dear sir/madam

As per discussion with your online support excutive, my withdrawal is under processing and I shud receive some response from your side.

Waiting for your response. Also would like to tell you that I haven't used any EA or hedging and all my trades were based pure my technical knowledge.

Request you to kindly process my withdrawal ASAP.

Also consider me for fund management for your broker firm.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 12 Jun 2013 04:36:33 GMT
To: rohit kathpalia,admin@ecntradefx.com,info@ecntradefx.com
Subject: Reminder6 : Withdrawal Request - a/c 2088220022

Reminder 6

Kindly update status.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 8 Jun 2013 04:49:25 GMT
To: admin@ecntradefx.com,info@ecntradefx.com
Subject: Reminder5 : Withdrawal Request - a/c 2088220022

Reminder 5.

Kindly process withdrawal from following account and confirm back.

Withdrawal Amount : $1314
Trading Account : 2088220022
Money Bookers A/c : rohit_kathpalia@hotmail.com

I have reattached my ID proofs for your verification.

regards
rohit

To: admin@ecntradefx.com; info@ecntradefx.com
Subject: Reminder4 : Withdrawal Request - a/c 2088220022
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 18:46:22 +0000

Reminder 4.

Withdrawal Amount : $800

regards
rohit

Subject: RE: Withdrawal Request - a/c 2088220022
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 04:22:19 +0000

Reminder 3.

Kindly update status.

To: admin@ecntradefx.com; info@ecntradefx.com; withdrawal@ecntradefx.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 18:01:22 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am still waiting for your response.
Kindly revert.

regards
rohit

Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 17:49:16 +0000

Kindly update status.

Subject: Withdrawal Request - a/c 2088220022
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 14:51:02 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

Withdrawal Amount : $594.60

Quick response would be highly appreciated.

With regards
Rohit

Liberty Reserve is gone. Since you deposited a couple of weeks beforehand, this should not be an issue (but I know at least one broker using it as an excuse to steal client money).

What do you mean by internal transfer? Do you have more than one account with this broker?

what does it matter if he has more than one account. I think it's an issue with LR.
It's a legal issue, the fact the company has confirmed receiving the deposit when the client deposited is enough for the customer I believe. If LR is closed the company has to pay him using another alternative payment.

If the money in the second account was also LR and was deposited recently, that could be an issue. If it was deposited some time back or came from another source, then the broker can't cause delays by hiding behind the LR excuse.

Initially 1.5 month back I have opened another account with broker and deposited $100 using LR. I made profit of $74 and asked broker to process my withdrawal. That time also it took them 15 days to revert and finally gave me my initial deposit and kept profit with them so I asked them I would like to re-pump fund in account to again get 100% bonus. For this new account was opened and $74 was internal transfer from my old account and rest I have funded.

Yes other account was also funded with LR only.
However day before yesterday broker has finally reverted on e-mail stating that my withdrawals are getting processed and fund should be received with-in 4-5 days in alternate payout Money Booker.

Would update you all with next status.

So let me ask it this way: say I deposit via wire transfer and the the bank went bankruptcy- can the company tell me "yo we can't pay you"

Back