Fraud Forex Broker " https://tradeprofx.co.uk/ "

fxraj

Recruit
I have invest near about 500 dollar to tradeprofx.co.uk on Sep'2019. Every discussions I have took by discussing with Mr Ethan Edward and I don't know either he is the employee or Head of the Tradeprofx.co.uk. At first he did trade in my account only and he run the trade in loss for several weeks. After watching much loss I had told him that I would trade myself and he didn't have to trade for me. After then I started to do trade myself and I also got minimum amount of profit. After covering several circumstances I had managed to get the payment from them for only two times. On last Friday, I had requested to withdrawal my profit from them. After giving the request he suddenly suspended my account in my absence. After doing several emails and messages, they are conveying me that I had done scalping trade which is not allowed according to them and they have suspended my account for this reason. Now he is threatening me, if I complain about this matter in different websites and take several steps against it, then I have to pay big fine to him. I think I had been cheated by him.

Attachments

• Tradeprofx.png
    Tradeprofx.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 5
  • withdraw.png
    withdraw.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 5
I have invest near about 500 dollar to tradeprofx.co.uk on Sep'2019. Every discussions I have took by discussing with Mr Ethan Edward and I don't know either he is the employee or Head of the Tradeprofx.co.uk. At first he did trade in my account only and he run the trade in loss for several weeks. After watching much loss I had told him that I would trade myself and he didn't have to trade for me. After then I started to do trade myself and I also got minimum amount of profit. After covering several circumstances I had managed to get the payment from them for only two times. On last Friday, I had requested to withdrawal my profit from them. After giving the request he suddenly suspended my account in my absence. After doing several emails and messages, they are conveying me that I had done scalping trade which is not allowed according to them and they have suspended my account for this reason. Now he is threatening me, if I complain about this matter in different websites and take several steps against it, then I have to pay big fine to him. I think I had been cheated by him.
Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Please help me to refund my funds from tradeprofx.co.uk

Attachments

• Tradeprofx.png
    Tradeprofx.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 2
  • withdraw.png
    withdraw.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 2
Back