Fraud lawsuit against EuroPrime I had been contacted on 19/8/2019 to deal with EuroPrime Forex Company, and I have been told that this company is base

oa.boshnag

Private
Fraud lawsuit against EuroPrime
I had been contacted on 19/8/2019 to deal with EuroPrime Forex Company, and I have been told that this company is based in United Kingdom and it is licensed by the British Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), at first I refused to deal with them because I don’t have any experience in this field, and after they convinced me, they told me that they will provide me with an account manager who will be responsible for everything. Then an account has been opened for me in Europrime with the number 104101 and the funds were deposited by ATM card according to the attachments, and every day he asked me to deposit more money and I tell him I do not have experience in this field, please stop it and let us work with the amounts available in the account, but he was insisting and insist on me to continuously deposit more cash to get the bonus advantage of the site and I refused his request because it obliges me not to withdraw any profits until I completed 400 transactions. Meanwhile, he told me that he will give me the reverse market data for losing trades, and my loss increases day by day, and he continuous to ask me to deposit more money he also asked me to apply for a loan from the bank and I refused. After that he didn’t contact me for five days and when I asked him why he didn’t answer my phone calls he said that he was in a training related to work, so I said large companies set an alternative for any employee that has such condition to preserve the funds of the client deposited in your company, and you did not contact me, until all my balance was lost, and five deals remained in my account, and I was surprised that the rest of the open deals in the account were closed and when I asked them why did they close the deals? I did not receive any answer and the next day the entire account was zeroed. A week later I was contacted and told him that you promised me to provide trading service with an account manager and you broke your promise until the entire deposit was lost. He asked me to deposit more money, so I refused and I asked him for the second time about the company's location. He said we are in the UK. I asked him to send me the location of the company from his own mobile phone but he refused, then I asked him to give me the Company’s contact number so I can send someone from my side but he also refused and he gave me the WhatsApp number which is of course a number used randomly through the network and until this day he is calling me almost every three days so he can know what I am going to do with them in terms of legal actions, , for your information I am contacting you through a specialized office in translation so please contact me in Arabic if you can.

I had been contacted on 19/8/2019 to deal with EuroPrime Forex Company, and I have been told that this company is based in United Kingdom and it is licensed by the British Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), at first I refused to deal with them because I don’t have any experience in this field, and after they convinced me, they told me that they will provide me with an account manager who will be responsible for everything. Then an account has been opened for me in Europrime with the number 104101 and the funds were deposited by ATM card according to the attachments, and every day he asked me to deposit more money and I tell him I do not have experience in this field, please stop it and let us work with the amounts available in the account, but he was insisting and insist on me to continuously deposit more cash to get the bonus advantage of the site and I refused his request because it obliges me not to withdraw any profits until I completed 400 transactions. Meanwhile, he told me that he will give me the reverse market data for losing trades, and my loss increases day by day, and he continuous to ask me to deposit more money he also asked me to apply for a loan from the bank and I refused. After that he didn’t contact me for five days and when I asked him why he didn’t answer my phone calls he said that he was in a training related to work, so I said large companies set an alternative for any employee that has such condition to preserve the funds of the client deposited in your company, and you did not contact me, until all my balance was lost, and five deals remained in my account, and I was surprised that the rest of the open deals in the account were closed and when I asked them why did they close the deals? I did not receive any answer and the next day the entire account was zeroed. A week later I was contacted and told him that you promised me to provide trading service with an account manager and you broke your promise until the entire deposit was lost. He asked me to deposit more money, so I refused and I asked him for the second time about the company's location. He said we are in the UK. I asked him to send me the location of the company from his own mobile phone but he refused, then I asked him to give me the Company’s contact number so I can send someone from my side but he also refused and he gave me the WhatsApp number which is of course a number used randomly through the network and until this day he is calling me almost every three days so he can know what I am going to do with them in terms of legal actions, , for your information I am contacting you through a specialized office in translation so please contact me in Arabic if you can.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

ليش ما تواصلت مع البنك يا أخي؟

ليش ما تواصلت مع البنك يا أخي؟

قدمت شكوي رسمية مع البنك وبعد تقريبا شهر رد علي البنك انك تعاملت مع هذه الشركة بإرادتك ومن دون التداول عن طريقنا

You should try to claim that you did not received the services that you paid for and get back to he bank with this claim.

You should try to claim that you did not received the services that you paid for and get back to he bank with this claim.

I submitted an official complaint with the bank, and after almost a month, the bank replied that you dealt with this company of your own will and without trading through us

Back