fraud scheme in 24option

ricmatrix

Recruit
The 24option sends to customers Vip forecasts of its analysts by phone of the most important news of the market between them the most volatile and expected of all "NFP". they report that its analysts did not err NFP predictions followed 2years and encourage giving examples of entries with very high values. I received two calls from 24option Cyprus with certain predictions then added money to buy gold account. With the last call from my former manager informing me that could be transferred to London I started getting new connections that told me was his boss: "Tiago Santos" (Brazil). Then he asked if I would participate in the prox. NFP and the amount to be invested, saying yes would open with all capital. The result was negative, losing all my balance. I was frustrated for a while but recently suspicious by contradictory information he told me by phone about Gabriel and value he said he also lost in the NFP. I found it strange also stop receiving forecasts of the following months even knowing that the results were positive. So recently I asked the results of the forecasts of analysts in recent months, said he had no authorization then sent only screen prints with earnings results. He lied about my previous manager was on vacation, and when he returned call me but I proved in the chat that he had been transferred even to London. I asked a proof of entry in which he would have lost the NFP 02/06/15. For he had already sent him my last 9 days .. I get email from him with an unidentified screen print: lost trade in 1000 marked in red date 06/02 supposedly NFP but incompatible GMT time in Cyprus and 3 trades with Previous suspect time to be superior to own main trade ...
He did not answer another email. Asked transparency and evidence were denied, contradictions, whereabouts and denied contact manager. I have e-mails with my conversation with him and screen prints proving the facts cited here I realized that I was the victim of a phone forecasts fraud scheme in 24option

Attachments

• NFP 06-02-15.jpg
    NFP 06-02-15.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 6
Anyone who could accurately predict the NFP release for 2 full years would be a billionaire by now and wouldn't be calling trades for a binary options company.

forecasts NFP signs 24option

The broker 24option of Cyprus sends to customers VIP predictions of its analysts by phone the most important news of the market that takes place on the first Friday of the month: United States Non Farm Payrolls (NFP). They report that their analysts do not miss the sign for two years running and encourage giving examples of entries with very high values. In fact I received two forecasts 24option Cyprus through my old manager "Gabriel Mendez" they were right. Then I added money to get gold account to continue receiving the forecasts. With the last call from my former manager informing me that could be transferred to London I started getting new leads by new manager of my business, "Tiago Santos" (Account Manager in Brazil). Then he asked if I would participate in the next NFP, and the amount to be invested, I said yes and open capital with all I had. So the prediction I received from him on 02/06/15 for EUR / USD (high) was wrong and I lost all my investment $ 14100.Fiquei frustrated for a while, but recently suspected by contradictory information: (Tiago Santos) passed me by phone and e-mails about Gabriel and $ 10,000 he told me that enter this NFP. I found it strange also stop receiving forecasts of the next few months, even though the results were positive. So recently I asked for the results of the forecasts of analysts in recent months, and he said he had no authorization. You sent only screen prints of their positive results. He invented about my manager Gabriel saying estrou vacation, so in December 2014 and when he returned would contact me, but I confirmed in chat that he had been transferred to London. I asked for a proof of entry in which he would have also lost the NFP 6.2.15, so it took nine days to receive another suspicious email with unidentified printscreen: lost trade 1000 marked in red but with GMT incompatible with Cyprus and even three previous trades well above the most relevant news of the month: (NFP).
If there is no transparency in their responses to denied requests for evidence and contradictions whereabouts of former manager Gabriel and denied his contacts, and e-mails I sent to 24option seeking clarification intercepted by him. I have e-mails with my conversation with Tiago Santos and prints to prove the facts cited here, I am convinced that I was a victim of many who may have been misled in this scam forecasts sent by 24option of calls from Cyprus. Obs.excuse translation ...

Attachments

• chat.jpg
    chat.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 1
  • NFP 06-02-15.jpg
    NFP 06-02-15.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 1
Back