Fraudulent done by 70trades

SBKMBA

Recruit
Fraudulent done by 70trades.

I was contacted by 70trades on 27th November 2017 and, information was provided with benefits and offers from 70trades. Based on the discussion and offering, i finalized 70trades to proceed with registration on 29th November with payment of USD 200. Later the representative informed me to additional USD 200 has been credit to my 70trades account. Now with sufficient fund of USD 400 can start with trading. There was 5 risk free (100% refund) if there is 5 consecutive loss.

I was assured that account manager will walk me through the trading process using 70trades tool. After waiting for 1 week there was no call or contact from 70trades. Repeated follow-up with support there was no response hence requested for refund (on 10th May) of my USD 200. Then call received from account manager (Milind) next day. He introduced himself and again assured me to help me with all guidance. He provided with basic description about the 70trades and confirmed my availability for next 4 days to continue with the session.

Biggest Drawbacks and failure of 70 Trades

1. To Deposit the amount into our trading account is made online and the amount deposited reflects is instant spontaneous and immediate. But to withdraw the amount it involves lot of process claimed by account manager and it takes 3-4 working days internally to process withdrawal request is just ridiculous and finally to get this into our savings account takes 7 days.

2. The market fluctuates every second, which means the available amount in the trading account is fully exposed to market. By the time I placed a withdrawal request the amount was on positive side, (the market is up) so is my amount in the account. Due to the current pathetic withdrawal process, since the time of my withdrawal request these people take 3-4 days. until such time the market might have gone up or running into loses.

3. Every time I placed a request, I know I have sufficient amount which I can withdraw, but every time I’m denied withdrawing because the market goes down by the time these people process withdrawal request. It takes minutes to crash market, while these people take 3-4 days to process a withdraw request. There were many such instances such as these.

4. Account Mangers do not inform if they are on leave, they always call if the account hits 1% margin.

5. Since my account was doing good there were many Sr Mangers involved, each of them gave their suggestions to open a big lot, in the process I have opened a huge lot and sometimes I gained, sometimes I have to hold those positions to gain, sometimes I have to close.

6. There were huge holding charges if I hold any positions

7. All Account Mangers give “common reasoning” that they there were on sick leave due to health reasons

8. There are many drawbacks in 70 trades and it is not at all recommended to anyone. Please be aware and stay away.

In 6 months to date I have lost 60 Lakhs Indian Rupees because of 70 trades, because of lot of lacunas and drawbacks in current model it is being operated.

I have had lot of sleepless nights, I lost my happiness, I became bankrupt by falling prey to 70 trades.

I would want all my money back

Emails and Contact person tried to reach:

Support: +448000465424
Customer Support customer.service@70trades.com
Milind milind.p@70trades.com

Krupa Rane Krupa.R@70trades.com
Sophia sophia.s@70trades.com

Ali ali.s@70trades.com

Rudra Ps rudra.ps@70trades.com

Adha

All the above people were of some help, and I do not have complaints on them personally. I just said who was in touch during my transactions. My complaints, concern is that 70 trades have lot of drawbacks in how they operate today due to which every account holder is affected like me.

I want all my money to be returned back ASAP.

Fraudulent done by 70trades.

I was contacted by 70trades on 27th November 2017 and, information was provided with benefits and offers from 70trades. Based on the discussion and offering, i finalized 70trades to proceed with registration on 29th November with payment of USD 200. Later the representative informed me to additional USD 200 has been credit to my 70trades account. Now with sufficient fund of USD 400 can start with trading. There was 5 risk free (100% refund) if there is 5 consecutive loss.

I was assured that account manager will walk me through the trading process using 70trades tool. After waiting for 1 week there was no call or contact from 70trades. Repeated follow-up with support there was no response hence requested for refund (on 10th May) of my USD 200. Then call received from account manager (Milind) next day. He introduced himself and again assured me to help me with all guidance. He provided with basic description about the 70trades and confirmed my availability for next 4 days to continue with the session.

Biggest Drawbacks and failure of 70 Trades

1. To Deposit the amount into our trading account is made online and the amount deposited reflects is instant spontaneous and immediate. But to withdraw the amount it involves lot of process claimed by account manager and it takes 3-4 working days internally to process withdrawal request is just ridiculous and finally to get this into our savings account takes 7 days.

2. The market fluctuates every second, which means the available amount in the trading account is fully exposed to market. By the time I placed a withdrawal request the amount was on positive side, (the market is up) so is my amount in the account. Due to the current pathetic withdrawal process, since the time of my withdrawal request these people take 3-4 days. until such time the market might have gone up or running into loses.

3. Every time I placed a request, I know I have sufficient amount which I can withdraw, but every time I’m denied withdrawing because the market goes down by the time these people process withdrawal request. It takes minutes to crash market, while these people take 3-4 days to process a withdraw request. There were many such instances such as these.

4. Account Mangers do not inform if they are on leave, they always call if the account hits 1% margin.

5. Since my account was doing good there were many Sr Mangers involved, each of them gave their suggestions to open a big lot, in the process I have opened a huge lot and sometimes I gained, sometimes I have to hold those positions to gain, sometimes I have to close.

6. There were huge holding charges if I hold any positions

7. All Account Mangers give “common reasoning” that they there were on sick leave due to health reasons

8. There are many drawbacks in 70 trades and it is not at all recommended to anyone. Please be aware and stay away.

In 6 months to date I have lost 60 Lakhs Indian Rupees because of 70 trades, because of lot of lacunas and drawbacks in current model it is being operated.

I have had lot of sleepless nights, I lost my happiness, I became bankrupt by falling prey to 70 trades.

I would want all my money back

Emails and Contact person tried to reach:

Support: +448000465424
Customer Support customer.service@70trades.com
Milind milind.p@70trades.com

Krupa Rane Krupa.R@70trades.com
Sophia sophia.s@70trades.com

Ali ali.s@70trades.com

Rudra Ps rudra.ps@70trades.com

Adha

All the above people were of some help, and I do not have complaints on them personally. I just said who was in touch during my transactions. My complaints, concern is that 70 trades have lot of drawbacks in how they operate today due to which every account holder is affected like me.

I want all my money to be returned back ASAP.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.70trades.com/about/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13726/70trades-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/70trades/

https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/15198609/

https://twitter.com/70trades_EN

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClkjfvldh7dBBu_juI_G5vw

https://plus.google.com/104955137795893017957

Back