Free 100$ real forex account for anyone

M.Wael Alkel

UWCFX Representative
UWC wishes all clients a prosperous 2011 with a new promotion that can make financial opportunities grow.
OKPAY and UWC launched a joint promotion for the period of until 31 January 2011 as an incentive for all OKPAY clients to join our EU regulated forex broker.
OKPAY account holders have the opportunity to register and open a trading account with UWC, and get instantly eligible for the promotional package. After becoming registered and verified UWC trading account holders, a gift bonus amount of no less than $100 will be instantly deposited into new clients’ trading accounts. This is how UWC rewards all new clients during the promotional period.
The $100 gift bonus that we offer all OKPAY clients as new UWC trading account holders is non-withdrawable, but the profit can be withdrawn any time after minimum 5 lots have been traded. Apart from this, OKPAY clients can also apply for a UWC Quick Card completely free of charge during our promotion.
All our clients who would like to take part in the promotion but do not have an OKPAY account yet, are more than welcome to sign up with OKPAY until 31 January 2011. After registration, clients will receive a coupon code from OKPAY through which they can receive their $100 bonus and the free UWC Quick Card.
If you are a forex trader and you wish to receive a real funded forex account with $100 to trade with then this is your chance, Sign up today at OKPAY.com and then UWCfx.com and get a free $100 forex account and a free UWC quick card to withdrawal you profits.

Thanks!

I know that is all about getting new customers, but I would like to thank UWC for their offer. It is a nice oportunity to have some EA run on a live account instead of demo.
I am waiting for my verification and looking forward to use the live account without the stress of loosing my own money!

Back