FREE 99.9% Successful Trades For All Level Of Traders (REAL TIME)

GCSolutions

Recruit
Hello Everyone,

If you desire winning trades and want to get rid of losses in your account, here's your board. Trade with us real time.

For safety of funds reasons and a bit of privacy, we wont be using a real account. We will make use of a virtual account of $30k that shows our daily picks on our real accounts and what our returns are.

For this purpose will will make use of Alpari UK virtual account as it never expire.
Download it, watch us trade, execute and win 99.9% of your trades regardless of the size of your Trading account

For Timing, : 11:40 to 12 am Est. (this is the best time for us as 12am is almost daybreak where we operate from).

WARNING: DON'T OVER-LEVERAGE YOUR ACCOUNT OR TRY TO DOUBLE IT ON 1 SINGLE TRADE.

Spare just 20minutes of your time daily.
We will post demo details and trading starts 22nd 03 2010
For questions, PM me.

GCSolutions Trading Team.

What do you mean by Virtual Account Details reserved?

How do we go along with ur trading? Do u just plan to trade & post results or u will be trading live?

How do we go along with ur trading? Do u just plan to trade & post results or u will be trading live?

I will be trading live. All members have to do is download Alpari UK platform, login with the details that will be provided over the weekend, then trade with us as we trade to earn.

P.S Platform should be Alpari Classic

Very transparent.

As previously written on my first post, we will begin with $30,000 account. But our recommendation is $25,000.

For those with at least $500, you can participate using the below example.

500 = 1 mini lot
1000 = 2 mini lots
3000 = 6 mini lots

Just divide your account size by 500 to give you the desired lot size(s) to trade. Please ignore the decimal points attached to the whole number if your result after dividing it includes it (example: on$3650 account, lot size to trade = $3650/500 = 7 .... Not 7.33!)

This way you can compound your 500usd account in 290 trades! (without withdrawal)

I will be here by or before weekend to post the login details to the alpari uk classic platform we will use.

Happy Trading.
GCsolutions.

I guess all those losing trades are the other 0.1% of the time. ;)

$30k opening balance. The first trade alone lost over 10% of the account.

I hope everyone takes this as a clear example of why you shouldn't try ANY new service with more than a token amount of money. Consider that a live account would have been more likely to have slippage and requotes. That would have made these losses even larger.

Back