Free Chart Reading and Trade Control Education

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shevvy

Private, 1st Class
I have developed a training aid for traders to learn how to read financial price charts and help them understand how this ability can also teach them how to control their trades efficiently.

This is an out-of-the-box training aid to help simplify the confusing art of chart reading and trade control in financial markets. By using highly creative and imaginative methods I have managed to design this course to explain chart reading even to those without much experience in the field.

This is a chart specific aid not market specific, meaning this will work in all financial markets the use price charts, Forex market, Stock market, E-mini's etc.

My aim for this education is to be the free learning resource for chart trading and trade control for the financial markets, so naturally, it’s going to be lengthy. And as such the article is going to be comprehensive, so I have had to split it into separate lessons.

My problem is that due to the nature of the education I cannot simply write it down and put out PDF, as it is necessary for a hands-on approach to teach traders the correct way to use the aid.

However, how can I teach two hundred students at any one time without paying for something like GoToWebinar, as I want to keep the education free?

Any advice will be gratefully appreciated.

BTW. If you are interested in the subject matter drop me a line and I will forward you more details.

Thanks for the post. This post would help readers to get to now the better about Forex Trading. I really appreciate the post since I am a beginner myself and thinking to invest some money in this field. Please let me know the subscription or fee you are charging for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back