1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FREE Complete FX course. A contribution.

Discussion in 'Services Offered' started by ECN's, May 12, 2010.

1. ECN's

ECN's JPCfx representative

Hello.

I have attached here a complete FX course in 3 Ebooks for the those who wants to keep it simple. The courses includes.

1. FX Intro
    2. Day Trading the FX I using Moving averages and psychological numbers
    3. Day Trading the FX II using Bollinger Bands and Timing.

I sincerely hope this FREE course might help losing traders get back on track. This includes beginners.

Below are the attachments.

Attached Files:

2. ECN's

post questions on the strategy here if any and I would try the best I can to reply them as soon as I see them.

3. ali syed arsalan

thank you very much
    i like it

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Recruit

Hi ECN's,

Many thanks for posting the three pdfs.

Question on the last one: You have introduced Bollinger bands but in fact for your trading suggestions you have only used the SMA in the middle, so the standard deviation bands are irrelevant - so far. Would you like to elaborate on the use of the bands? Presumably there is some purpose to the outside bands or Bollinger would not have suggested them.

5. geula4

geula4 forexforex3 rep

Thank you!

ECN's

Thank you for sharing this course with us! :)

6. ECN's

really, we could trade the same way by just adding a 20SMA (same as the middle band SMA of BB) to our chart.

The only use for the Upper and Lower bands are for aggressive traders who wants to play on overbought and oversold price using logical numbers and the trend. Looking at the charts, the trend is down, the aggressive trader could always continue to place shorts for as long as the trend holds like on day 2 on our manual (second example by 3am where the number 134.50 was breached and closed below the logical #). We could see there how price followed our shorts until about 12pm EST

This is by far a brilliant question. This also means you can play the strategy in 2 different ways. whichever is convenient for you and save pips on stops.

I hope this answers it all. Thank you for your question.

7. leadway

leadway Recruit

What Three Indicators Would you Recommend

please i would like to know from your expertise three or more indicators your would recommend to newbies that give best result. secondly, what are the best and simple ways to use bollinger bands.