FREE daily signals by GlobalMarketsRadio.com

peti305

Wealthified Representative
About the free signal service
---------------------------------------

I. I will post the signals around 5 pm EST time. Sometimes I won't post.

II. Andrew has about 10-12 signals every day, I am choosing only a few of them.

III. So the performance won't reflect the Premium services' performance. It will only reflect this service is profitable.
With premium membership you can make a lot more from the signals, plus a lot while Andrew is in the room 4 hours per day and he makes extra recommendations, plus he's coming to the room around every big news events to trade before/after the news.

IV. Sometimes the signals only give you the bias of the market. For personal reasons I can't be in front of the computer all day, but I'll try as much as I can.
So you have to manage your trades, go for 20-30 pips, then for 50-60, etc, move the stop loss to break even, if you see it's reversing get out, before big news events get out, etc. Watch out for psychological, support and resistance levels, they will be our first target profits. We will only sometimes hit the initial target profit. But I don't recommend to get out before the stop loss if the trade will go against you, only do this if you have candlestick and other confirmations.

V. I'll try to be fair with the performance, I'm going to write the pips that probably everybody could make.
For example, if the price has moved from our entry point +60 pips, I'm going to write about +40 pips for that trade.

VI. I recommend to subscribe to this topic because sometimes I will write live position adjustments.

Any questions and constructive critics are welcomed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GlobalMarketsRadio Premium Service
-------------------------------------------------

1. Access to premium Chatroom 24 hours a day.

2. Andrew is Live in the chatroom from 8am EST until 10am EST sometimes longer, then back again at 3:30pm EST until the trade recs are done around 5:15pm EST.

3. While you are in the chatroom you are able to see Andrew's desktop 24 hours a day, which has Dow Jones newswire, SP's Futures, Gold and oil. You are also able to see the charts as Andrew analyzes them during his market recap and youtube preview.

4. Position adjustments via premium twitter. Andrew usually sends out 5 a day in addition to the chatroom hours, dependant on market volatility and news.

5. Daily research that would cost you money to receive!

6. Sunday Q & A, ask Andrew anything market related for 45min.

7. Trade recomendations emailed daily 5:30pm EST and always available in the chatroom.

8. 45 minute, private conversation once a week, for the first month, any subject matter!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All for $200 per month.

We also have a FREE one week trial of his service. You can subscribe via PayPal, and if you don't like it just hit the 'cancel' button and you won't be charged after the trial week.

Information and subscription:
www.globalmarketsradio.com

Information about Andrew:
www.globalmarketsradio.com/about/andrews-bio.html

Perfomance
---------------

May (from 17th):

+30 +55
+20
+30
+30 -40
+25
+105 +25

at least +100 free pips

June

-40 +35
+30 +15
+20
-70 +35
-30 +40
0 +40
0 0 +50
+10 +55 -25
+20
+45
+35 +25

at least +250 free pips

July

+60
+10 +5
+90 +50
+10 0
+20

at least +210 free pips

Last edited:
Signal for 17th May

Signals valid for the next ~14 hours
--------------------------------

GBP/JPY
--------

BUY on any pullback around 131.75

SL: 131.35

TP: 133.95

SELL at 133.95

SL: 135

TP: 132.75

USD/CAD
--------

BUY on any pullback around 96.75

SL: 96.1

TP: 98.5

Just stopped out on GBP/JPY before it reversed. -40 pips

USD/CAD not touched

Last edited:
Signal for 18-19th May

USD/JPY
--------

BUY around 81.50

SL: 81.10

TP: 82 - 82.50

if it can take 82, then go for 82.50

GBP/USD
--------

SELL around 1.6240 and/or sell ahead of the retail sales

SL: 1.63

TP: go for 20-30 pips, then for 50-60 etc, must get out before the retail sales

forgot to mention but hope you're closing your USD/JPY before the news!!
don't take any unnecessary risk

so on USD/JPY you could easily make 55 pips

and on GBP/USD you could easily make around 30 pips before the news

+85 pips for today

Signal for 19-20th May

USD/JPY
--------

SELL on any strength from here, around 81.8-9
most likely after the BOJ conference

SL: 82.3

TP: 81.1

Back