Free Forex Trading Lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shevvy

Private, 1st Class
To help the traders with whom I've been training I have developed a trading approach that I've given the code name 'Pygmy Trading'.as I can't think of a good name for it!

While being more or less the same approach as the standard technical analysis there are some slight differences I use to produce a number of indications (signals) that hopefully indicate the likely strength of each trade. I then use some of the indicators to help them realize how to 'work' their trade to get the best outcome possible

The approach uses the usual candlestick patterns with technical analysis and signals from moving averages on small areas of the chart to generate good profitable trades.

This approach is not meant to be an either/or with technical analysis but a less complicated path to learn technical analysis for newer less experienced traders.

This a completely free course for any trader regardless of experience. There are no hidden or secreted parts that require payments at a later date. And while an email address is required these will not be given or sold under any circumstances.

People always say there are no free lunches in the forex market well here's a Sunday dinner, lol.
Fred

To help the traders with whom I've been training I have developed a trading approach that I've given the code name 'Pygmy Trading'.as I can't think of a good name for it!

While being more or less the same approach as the standard technical analysis there are some slight differences I use to produce a number of indications (signals) that hopefully indicate the likely strength of each trade. I then use some of the indicators to help them realize how to 'work' their trade to get the best outcome possible

The approach uses the usual candlestick patterns with technical analysis and signals from moving averages on small areas of the chart to generate good profitable trades.

This approach is not meant to be an either/or with technical analysis but a less complicated path to learn technical analysis for newer less experienced traders.

This a completely free course for any trader regardless of experience. There are no hidden or secreted parts that require payments at a later date. And while an email address is required these will not be given or sold under any circumstances.

People always say there are no free lunches in the forex market well here's a Sunday dinner, lol.
Fred

Great step towards helping :) Let me know if I can help you with anything :)

I think its good if you already having profitable trader then share how to making money through forex according to your experience and trading journey, not all trader willing to share their secret of knowledge in forum, but if any this will become valuable experience in life, as many people know, shared knowledge will decreasing knowledge itself but will get improvement

If it's free, I mean really really free it's totally cool idea then to make something to happen anyway I do not want to make it better any longer, for how much it's really need to be able to create something. Can you plan this or what ? I do want it back.

Start from FPA Military school, nice and thorough introduction although a bit obsolete because of dynamic nature of trading and competition in this field. Then try demo trading and learn lessons from your fails. It's the most valuable experience basically.

There are many sources to learning free for forex trading education, besides from this forum still, there are many other sources to learn forex, like as babypips school of pipsology which I am also learning from there from basic to advanced

Sorry for the delay guys but it was unavoidable.

This is a unique and out-of-the-box trading method that I have created and if I can't show you new trading techniques that will make you a better trader then I'll eat my horse.

People keep going on about Babypips this and Babypips that, but what these people don't understand is that all they are being taught at Babypips is 'Market Education' and nothing about actual trading education. Even if you learn everything off by heart from Babypips you will only have about 2% of the knowlegde that is required to be able to trade successfully. It's like saying I'm going to be a professional poker player cos I won a game of SNAP!

Technical Analysis trading is about learning from the past as it repeating itself. Yet millions of people have followed websites like Babypips in the past and everyone of them has lost their money. And from the replies it seems there are many more ready to say, they were losers but I'm special!

Quote [If you don't learn from the past you are doomed to repeat it}

If you take all the information from all the websites that claim they can teach you to trade, whether they are free or if they charge you a fee and put all that information into one website you will only have around 100 unique pages, of that 99.9% will be rubbish and you still wouldn't enough knowledge to trade the HOLY GRAIL.

Market education is nothing more than the knowledge about the components that make up the financial market itself, it has nothing to do with trading. There is less than 1% of genuine trading know-how in the whole of market education

However, Pygmy trading is a genuine, innovative and unique out-of-the-box training course comprising many distinct trading techniques together with several new concepts and some little known trading practices to assist you to develop a more sophisticated and effective approach to your trading.

The knowledge and experience you will gain from completing these lessons will enable you to make the leap from novice to more experienced trader more easily and in as short a time as possible.

I will tell you straight I'm not going to make you a millionaire, nor make you successful trader. Not in a hour or day, or a week, not even a month just it's impossible. What I am able to do is give you the tools that will enable you better yourself. To develop of your trading to the next level and hopefully learn a more powerful approach to your trading.

See MT4 setup for trading under new message 'Pygmy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back