Free Forex Trading Lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.
A key step to successful Forex trading is knowledge. Forex basics are the most important thing that one should know. After that it's much easier to improve and become successful.
Nowadays we are lucky because we have unlimited number of sources to gain knowledge and practice.
FPA Military School is a great way to start. Of course, there are hundreds of videos and tutorials all over the Internet.
Make sure not to skip this essential first step. Knowledge is success.
Wish you all profitable trading!

A key step to successful Forex trading is knowledge. Forex basics are the most important thing that one should know. After that it's much easier to improve and become successful.
Nowadays we are lucky because we have unlimited number of sources to gain knowledge and practice.
FPA Military School is a great way to start. Of course, there are hundreds of videos and tutorials all over the Internet.
Make sure not to skip this essential first step. Knowledge is success.
Wish you all profitable trading!

As a Forex trader who is doing Full time trading i need to learn about the various trends that are present in the markets and then i need to know about the Market Fundamentals before doing my trading.

A trader should learn fundamental as well as technicals of trading. First of all basic learning is important. Then the trader will gradually learn what thing he needs more. I feel trading videos are helpful and free coursed are also there to avail for beginner traders. When they get knowledge after it they can join paid courses for more learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back