Free forex training course and indicators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Harris

Pro4xMentor Representative
Hello everyone...

It's a busy time of year for many people, so I'm going to cut right to the chase in this post.

For the Past 5 Years Craig Harris has consistently maintained almost a 5 Star Rating in the FPA's reviews. Among the clutter and countless Forex Systems and Robots out there today I'm sure you know that it's nearly impossible (In Forex Land) to find such Consistent Reviews.

CLICK HERE TO SEE CRAIG'S AWESOME REVIEWS!

FPA has teamed up with Craig Harris to provide you with a Special Free Forex Course put together by Craig himself. The course is designed to help you become a more profitable trader and give you a sneak peak into Craig's Forex Trading Environment showing you what he does every single day to bank Pips!

Below is a video from Craig explaining a little bit about his Free Course. The free indicator package given below only contains a few of Craig's custom indicators not his entire collection.

May the New Year Be A Good One Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;OU7KrdnDUlo]http://youtu.be/OU7KrdnDUlo[/video]

DOWNLOAD CRAIG'S FREE INDICATOR PACKAGE HERE

CLICK HERE FOR CRAIG'S FREE COURSE LESSON PLANS

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-01-05T12:00:00/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

I'm facing some problem while downloading the indicators..! And also while entering into -- CLICK HERE TO SEE CRAIG'S AWESOME REVIEWS! - Malware
Does anybody having issue on this or I'm only facing this type of problems..!

The indicators download fine for me.

I've already woken up someone to check on the malware reports on review pages. No changes to the FPA site have been detected. It looks like it could be a false positive detection based on scripting in one of the banner ads.

I went ahead and bypassed the warning on one of my computers and loaded several review pages. I then ran a full scan of the computer and it came up clean.

The indicators downloaded ok for me and passed through ESET SECURITY without any problems.
When trying to get to the reviews, a problem was reported with "cracklebeatbox.org" ???

Last edited:
Hi, i have downloaded the indicators as well, is it possible for anyone chat attach a copy of chart with the indicators please? thank you

I downloaded it successfully; but didn't work on MT4.........Has anyone tried it on MT4?
Thank you.

I downloaded it successfully; but didn't work on MT4.........Has anyone tried it on MT4?
Thank you.

Hi, i have downloaded the indicators as well, is it possible for anyone chat attach a copy of chart with the indicators please? thank you

Hi guys

I have tried and it worked, though I had to find MT4 folder manually installer didn't detected it.

This is how it looks (template comes with indicators):

Craig Harris indicators MT4.JPG

Last edited:
Hi guys

I have tried and it worked, though I had to find MT4 folder manually installer didn't detected it.

This is how it looks (template comes with indicators):

Craig Harris indicators MT4.JPG

Thank you Romas. How did you do that manually?
What I did was that I went to MT4 on the program file of my computer; then Expert - to - indicators...and then copy and paste the indicator.......It did not work with that process.........Could you please tell me how you did it?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back