Free Forex Video Course - How to Trade the News Effectively! (No sign ups needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ben

I singed up for this and paid the cost. I have not yet received the app or a confirmation of my subscription.

Hello Ben

I singed up for this and paid the cost. I have not yet received the app or a confirmation of my subscription.

Hi there Helipilot - no problem. I did respond to your emails an include a copy of your APP file. I sent it from an alternative email address today as well to make sure it goes through.

It sounds like it may have went into your junk mail as ive checked our systems and the app email with the download link went out about 5 mins after you subscribed.

Can you keep me posted on how you get on so I know it has reached you ok?

Many Thanks, Ben

Dear Ben,

Thank you for the response, however, I have searched all my email folders and was unable to locate that email with the download. Could you please verify my email which is helipilot139@gmail.com and send again and let me know what to look for as a sender. Thanks Ben

Dear Ben,

Thank you for the response, however, I have searched all my email folders and was unable to locate that email with the download. Could you please verify my email which is helipilot139@gmail.com and send again and let me know what to look for as a sender. Thanks Ben

Hi there

Yes it definitely got sent to that address.

Look out for an email from fxnewstrader@outlook.com - I also sent one from my personal address which is benjib84@live.co.uk

Hopefully that helps - please keep me posted. If that doesnt work ill see if theres a way that FPA can get to you through the messaging service on here.

Thanks, Ben

Thanks Amin.
We always appreciate traders input. As a fellow news trader, do feel free to post your recommendations in terms of the best broker in your experience for news trading.
I had a fair bit of success with Alpari - however their spreads can widen quite a lot for certain releases.
الشركة جيدة Ùˆ التعامل معهم مريØ*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back