• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Free-Forex4.me (Formerly Forex-Avatar.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Forex Avatar

Hello Everyone,

I am one of the developers of The Forex Avatar v2.0 EA.

Should you have any questions as regards the EA, please do not hesitate to post them here.

Cheers,
Forex Avatar Team

I can use it in more than one account at the same time? I need additional licenses in this case??:nerd:

Hello Everyone,

I am one of the developers of The Forex Avatar v2.0 EA.

Should you have any questions as regards the EA, please do not hesitate to post them here.

Cheers,
Forex Avatar Team

Hello Sir,
Please let us know if this is suitable for US clients with US leverage requirements 1:50. Also what are the max trades and in which direction. My US broker uses back office netting but I need to know the max trades total. How many accounts does one license operate?

Broken?

It's still running on their website But I'm wondering why it's not running here?
But it's hard to monitor it's performance there when most of the data is labled "Private"

We noticed all the shorts trades on gbpusd were losers so we will issue a fix on sunday.

Thanks,
Forex Avatar Team

It's still running on their website But I'm wondering why it's not running here?
But it's hard to monitor it's performance there when most of the data is labled "Private"

We noticed all the shorts trades on gbpusd were losers so we will issue a fix on sunday.

Thanks,
Forex Avatar Team

---
not only the gbp trades are losers. the entire system is not worth buying. the developer promised to release a new version by January 2012. until now nothing happened.
I also doubt that this would recover the losses soon.
since we ea tries to recover a losing trade with a trade in the opposite direction, the system lost a lot of times two or more times in a row.
my recommendation: if you have bought this robot, wait until the market has a clear direction.
if you have not bought it... save your money!

Back