Free signals to test for 2 weeks for all!

forexperteam

Recruit
Hello Traders,
we Forex-Experts-Team are a team with 5 experience Forex Traders with years of Forex experience! We are soon launching out site with the right Forex Product for everyone!
We will offer : Forex Signals, Auto Trading, Account Manag & Trading & Webinar Room!

We will also upload our Account statement on our site, to prove everyone our Performance! We will give 2 weeks free signals to show you our real Performance!

We are not anyone who want to sell his Product! Our goal is to give everyone a right and easy way in FX!

So if you want to test our signals, please join our Facebook forum :

Signals will be given from 15.March!
Thanks and Great pips to everyone!

Launced our site today!

Dear Traders,
we launced our site today Forex-Experts-Team !

We are giving 2 weeks free signals for everyone to try our service out! We will also upload Account Statement from March on our site in next weeks!

You can test our signals on joining our Facebook page:

Nice pips to everyone!

F-E-T
100% Success!

Hmm...free signals for a limited time...sounds like after said limited time, signals won't be free.
I've got a signal for you...a turn signal to the Spammer's Hall of Shame.

lol..let this comments be! We are not anyone new in Forex buisness! We are pro. Traders with years of expierences!

We never told, that our signal will be always free! Yes they are free for testing our new site and service!

Check this out : Forex-Experts-Team !

Let this kind of comments just be guys, it make no-sense with that! We are not any spammer, we know how the market works and what members want or are searching for!

And we are only offering a trial for our service! First read, check then comment!
:mad:

I'm getting some very negative thinking deja vu vibes about the forexexperts team, why am I thinking that you sound exactly like our friend here :

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/spammers-hall-shame/8828-get-easiest-fx-trading-strategy-u-ever-tried-only-20-a.html

If your not the same people then you share the same ignorance of the meaning of SPAM, and you also both enjoy using FACEBOOK, maybe you can compare signals.

We are pro. Traders with years of expierences!

Your website says you have 3 years experience, that's would seem to be pro with a very, very, little p. At which point in those 3 years did you go pro? your performance figures start in July 2009.... you guys are fast learners.

Your website FAQ page says:
How can I trust your Performance?

Our Performances are proven on major Forex review sites! You can also see the live account statement from us! Note: Past performances are not guaranteed for future performances!

Can you provide a link to these MAJOR FOREX REVIEW SITES please, and I can't find your live account statement, all I can see in your performance section is where you've typed in some numbers, that's not very convincing.

Every time you come here with this sort of crap trying to make a fast buck ($150 a month) I'll be waiting to make you look like the dumb ass idiots that you are, go peddle your junk somewhere else or risk being ridiculed in public.

This site is all about protecting it's members from dodgy outfits like yours, you have walked into the lions den, I hope you can run as fast as you learn.

lol excellent!....now you've said that, reminds me also of the campfire scene in blazing saddles, you know the one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back