Free Trading Course From Forex Pro Jarratt Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the video would be is text saying "Sorry - due to privacy cannot be displayed" or something along those lines.

Hi Jarrat

I have recently watched your videos (thank you), and I, like some on this thread, are unable at this stage to participate in your course, however, from your videos, commentaries, and posts, I can appreciate the worth of your course.

I can honestly say that with the videos and posts that you have provided, have changed the way I am looking at trading in a much positive way.

I also thank you, and appreciate your post below.

Kind regards
Victor

Thanks very much for your post!

The second video will be emailed straight to you over the next few days :)

I understand not everyone can afford the price but the reason we price the course the way we do
is because I help each person one on one as much as possible, and I wouldn't be able to do this if we priced the course the much
lower, because then we would have thousands of members, and there isn't enough time in the day to give my personal help to this many people.

This is the reason I provide all the free content that I do, so that everyone who maybe cannot afford the price still gets to learn a lot of my techniques that will definitely help them :)

If you follow me on forexpeacearmy, facebook, google+ ect it will give you a very good idea of how I trade, which you can take away and hopefully make some pips with!

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Jarratt

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jarratt, I have seen all thhe training videos and was also at your webinar. I honestly and seriously want to join your program but I dont have the cash at the moment, but I intend to save for a period for it. Please would this opportunity to learn from you come again sometime in the future? It would really be a big help and relief if you give consideration to those of us who were not prepared financially at the time your apprenticeship became open, to have another chance in say six months from now.

Hi Ramat,

Thanks for getting in contact, Due to the personal attention I like to provide each one of my students I am unable to accept new users into my training program at present as it's currently running at full capacity and there is a waiting list for paying members. I apologise that I can't accept anyone right now it's just I value spending as much time as possible with each of my pupils and the service would lose some of it's distinction if I had to divide that between too many attendees.

Please keep following my free posts and keep in contact and my staff will contact you once a seat becomes available.

Kind Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jarratt,
Thanks for the reply. I sincerely appreciate it. I am hoping that in about six months from now a space would be opened again. I intend to save some funds for your apprentice program and my target period is six months from now. Thanks a lot.

Hello Jarratt, I enjoy your trading advice. My question is for NZDUSD trade last night. First email from FPA comes 8:30 h this morning GMT. The trade entry was around 7-8 h earlier. So it's nice too see such a good signal but where can I get your posts for that trades earlier? Regards

Hi Jarratt

I'm new to FPA, and have been following you for a few months now. I learned of your apprentice program after it had been out. How is it going with the first round of 'apprentices'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back