Free Trading Course From Forex Pro Jarratt Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Jarratt.

I got the email about your second video this morning but the link in the email takes me to the first video.

Is it working OK for everyone else?

Cheers.

Hi Bill,

I am very sorry for this, there was a small bug in the system which is now fixed.

Please click the same link again it should be working.

Thanks,
Jarratt

Hello Jarratt.

I got the email about your second video this morning but the link in the email takes me to the first video.

Is it working OK for everyone else?

Cheers.

Hi Jarratt,

I found your video very interesting I will be following you on twitter. The training was very inspirational. Thank you.

Hi there - I'm very keen to view your videos. However, I cannot view either Video 1 or 2. The links just do not work......

Hello everyone - I have subscribed and managed to finally watch the first 2 videos. Wouldn't load in Internet Explorer or Opera for some reason.

Is the link available for the third video - I cannot access it?????

Thanks...

Hello everyone - I have subscribed and managed to finally watch the first 2 videos. Wouldn't load in Internet Explorer or Opera for some reason.

Thanks...

Video 2 and 3 not working for me -((

Thanks...
He hasn't released the third video yet.

Video 2 and 3 not working for me -((
I just checked them - videos 1 and 2 are working. As above, video 3 has not been released yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back