Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
[video=vimeo;95778593]https://vimeo.com/95778593[/video]

Offer Expired
In case above form is not working please click here

Hi everyone!

This is just a quick post to let you all know that I have created a free video course that is designed to show you exactly how I trade and, more importantly, how you can replicate my success :)

The first video will show you the mistakes that are probably holding you back and that every 'trading guru' fails to talk about along with the one change in approach that I made to finally become a profitable trader.

The topics for the video include:

• The secret risk management technique that you probably never thought of
  • A concept called 'switching' and how it has almost certainly held you back from becoming profitable
  • The greatest myth in trading that almost everyone in the retail Forex world believes in
  • A simple change in approach that you can make today to start generating consistent profits

The Second Video will go deeper into how you can implement my strategies and begin trading like a professional trader.

Topics for this video include:

• How to actually analyse the fundamentals in a way that can be traded
  • Why following just one single source of information can give you the direction for every major currency
  • What Monetary Policy is and how professional traders use it to make consistent gains
  • My personal tool kit for trading the news everyday

The third video will go over the step by step process you can follow in order to trade just like me.

These steps include:

• Identifying the cause behind every single move
  • How to determine the fundamentals driving each individual currency
  • How to determine if the currency is at a fair price or not
  • Finding a good entry price
  • How to tell the difference between sentiment and fundamentals

Finally, I will be hosting a special FREE webinar to follow up the course and at the end of this I will be taking questions LIVE!
If you would like to interact with me and take your trading to the next level this event will be the perfect place to do just that.

Sign up now to get these videos sent to you instantly and to be alerted to when the special webinar will be held!

Jarratt

Offer Expired
In case above form is not working please click here

Follow Jarratt Davis at the FPA here...

Jarratt Davis’s Trading Signals

If you try using the techniques you learn from these videos, please leave a review here...

Jarratt Davis | JarrattDavis.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2014-05-27T23:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at Midnight, New York Time, on Tonday, May 27th, 2014.

Enjoyed your first video

Hi Jarratt,

Enjoyed your 1st video and already commented on it, i have started following you on twitter and Facebook as well, i hope your trading videos will bring some enlightenment to my trading,

i have already explored your website, but realised that your membership for a small retail trader like me is way to much. yes maybe if i start making 10K a month then i wouldnt mind but not at that point

Hi Jarratt,

I really enjoyed your first video yesterday and clicked on the link for the second one but i haven't received the link as yet.

also i would love to join your group but i cant affrd it as its too much for me.

regards
Linda

Hi Jarratt,

Enjoyed your 1st video and already commented on it, i have started following you on twitter and Facebook as well, i hope your trading videos will bring some enlightenment to my trading,

i have already explored your website, but realised that your membership for a small retail trader like me is way to much. yes maybe if i start making 10K a month then i wouldnt mind but not at that point

Hi forexforever,

Great to have your feedback, glad you enjoyed the video!

I understand not everyone can afford the price but the reason we price the course the way we do
is because I help each person one on one as much as possible, and I wouldn't be able to do this if we priced the course the much
lower, because then we would have thousands of members, and there isn't enough time in the day to give my personal help to this many people.

This is the reason I provide all the free content that I do, so that everyone who maybe cannot afford the price still gets to learn a lot of my techniques that will definitely help them :)

If you follow me on forexpeacearmy, facebook, google+ ect it will give you a very good idea of how I trade, which you can take
away and hopefully make some pips with!

Hopefully this makes sense, but if you need anything else or have any other questions please let me know!

Jarratt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jarratt,

I really enjoyed your first video yesterday and clicked on the link for the second one but i haven't received the link as yet.

also i would love to join your group but i cant affrd it as its too much for me.

regards
Linda

Hi Linda,

Thanks very much for your post!

The second video will be emailed straight to you over the next few days :)

I understand not everyone can afford the price but the reason we price the course the way we do
is because I help each person one on one as much as possible, and I wouldn't be able to do this if we priced the course the much
lower, because then we would have thousands of members, and there isn't enough time in the day to give my personal help to this many people.

This is the reason I provide all the free content that I do, so that everyone who maybe cannot afford the price still gets to learn a lot of my techniques that will definitely help them :)

If you follow me on forexpeacearmy, facebook, google+ ect it will give you a very good idea of how I trade, which you can take away and hopefully make some pips with!

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Jarratt

Very interesting.

I'm not signing up at the moment because my money's tied up elsewhere and it seems like a very expensive course (I'm not saying that it's not worth it).

I'm intrigued though. Almost every other course focuses on technical analysis whilst being aware of fundamentals. I'm looking forward to finding out more about your approach. :)

One question: if we drop our current strategies and sign up for your course, does that count as switching? ;)

Jarratt,

Thank you very much for taking time and giving this free training. Some time back I was asking you about your courses and you've promised to have a discount for FPA members.
I was already waiting for it and here it is. Free of charge. Great discount :)

I started trading in 2004. No profit so far. But I think 10 years is enough, any mistake described - I made. Now I can put myself together and be successful.
I hope to do it with your "push". Your book and the first video are very inspirational.

Looking forward to the other videos and the webinar.

Serhiy

Very interesting.

I'm not signing up at the moment because my money's tied up elsewhere and it seems like a very expensive course (I'm not saying that it's not worth it).

I'm intrigued though. Almost every other course focuses on technical analysis whilst being aware of fundamentals. I'm looking forward to finding out more about your approach. :)

One question: if we drop our current strategies and sign up for your course, does that count as switching? ;)

Hey Bill, thanks for the great question!

If you're currently making money from your existing strategy then definitely don't change! I hope you enjoy the next few videos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back