Freebies from Strategy Quant and Genetic Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Fric

StrategyQuant.com Representative
Dear Forex Peace Army members, It is not Christmas yet, but I'd like to give away two presents to you, absolutely for free.

1. Complete portfolio of EAs to trade the majors from Genetic Builder

Middle term (30 min - 1 Hour timeframe) trading strategies for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF.

ea_portfolio_s.png

All these expert advisors were generated using Genetic Builder using genetic evolution. They have been all extensively tested on real tick data from Dukascopy to ensure maximum reliability and robustness.

Do you want to generate strategies like this by yourself? Check Genetic Builder here

Have you used Genetic Builder? Leave a review at the FPA here.

2. A set of EAs and indicators created by Strategy Quant EA Wizard

The first part of this package is contains a sample Martingale and EMA Cross EAs created by EA Wizard.

ma_angle.png

The second part consists of three very useful Angle Indicators that display the angle (in degrees) of Moving Average, RSI or CCI line - you can incorporate indicator angle into your own trading system or EA. These EAs and indicators is a sample of what can be achieved using EA Wizard.

Find out more about EA Wizard here

Have you used EA Wizard? Leave a review for it at the FPA here.

What is the difference between EA Wizard and Genetic Builder?

This is a frequent question, so I'll explain it here.

Genetic Builder is very advanced program that generates new unique trading strategies for you using the power of genetic programming and evolution, with ability to export the strategies to MT4 EA code. With Genetic Builder you don't need to specify any trading rules, the trading strategies are generated randomly using predefined starting conditions.

EA Wizard is a strategy/indicator creator. It allows you to design your own Expert Advisors for MetaTrader4, quickly, simply, without programming. It is the simplest way to convert your trading idea into a forex robot.

Click these links to download the EAs and Indicators. You will need to be logged in to your FPA Forums account to download them.

Time has expired. The attachments have been removed.

These files will remain available for downloading until noon, New York Time on Monday, December 17th.

EXTRA FREEBiE

3. Tick Data Downloader

This program allows you to download real tick data from Dukascopy for free!
Get it here

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

Users are reminded to test these items out on a demo account before making a decision about whether to try them on a live account.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2012-12-17T12:00:00/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

P.S. If all of you were good this year, there may be another present for you later in the week.
Offer Expired

Last edited:
Hello Sir,

May I know if there is a tutorial on how to install the Genetic Builder and Wizard to the Meta Trader 4?

Hello Sir,

May I know if there is a tutorial on how to install the Genetic Builder and Wizard to the Meta Trader 4?

I've used both, so I'll jump in with an answer here. Genetic Builder and EA Wizard are both independent programs. They make EAs (and EA Wizard also makes indicators) that you can install to your copy of MT4 the same as any other EA you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back