• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Freshforex.com removed my 5000$ profit

I am having an issue with a company
I've read you case fully, I am also just a trader as you are. I solely trade news with FreshForex! that day I also traded just the same way you did, I am surprised you're claiming you've not received your profits yet my are intact. I've even withdrawn my profits....
I've read you case fully, I am also just a trader as you are. I solely trade news with FreshForex! that day I also traded just the same way you did, I am surprised you're claiming you've not received your profits yet my are intact. I've even withdrawn my profits....

I also trade same like you, But you got your profit, so you don't say scam broker. But they refuse to my profit, so i said scam broker.Can you tell me how much lot you have opened at that time of news release?

I smell scam, if there is such TOS it can be interpreted only in favor of broker, then why they give such big leverage? All situation with such TOS and high leverage is very unfavorable to client, in place of regulator I would fine broker for offering something like this. I am not sure in which jurisdiction is Freshforex, but obviously not in recognized and reputable.

Nobody is not answer my question, Please help me to get my profit amount,Here is my two points
1. In case i was opened BUY trade of 4 lot of EUR/NZD 4 minutes before the news release and i lost 4777$, The company should canceled the order based on 4.12 clause of the "Regulation on processing of trading transaction".They should removed those order and refund those lost.

Many clients may opened high lots before the news and lost those money,the company ready to Cancel those order and refund those all client funds? As per their clause 4.122. In my case my equity was 1200$ something I opened 4 lots before the news ,They removed the order and profit with the reason

** Company has a ground to believe that trading strategy of the Client may bring the risk loss of loss exceeding balance of the Client.

Not only 4 lots, Even If i opened 0.2 lot During news time, it is possible to risk loss of loss exceeding my balance, It is possible to go 500 pips during news time,Do you remember Brexit vote release 1000 pips drop and 2 years before CHF interest rate decision drops more than 1000 pips.
So as per their terms and conditions, the client can not open any lots whether it is small or big lot during news time.

Please tell me, Do you think my trade is illegal?

How can you say this broker is a scam yet I trade with them??? and been able to withdraw my profits not once, not twice but severally...... You guys should understand that leverage can work against or for you, choosing a high leverage of up to 1:1000 could be disastrous especially during news events. so unless you know how to trade news very well, don't try it!

Imagine for a moment. Franc and I had accounts at the same bank and his withdrawal from an account was processed and my money was confiscated. Using Franc's point of view above, I should not be able to tell anyone the bank is a scam no matter what happened to me, because Franc didn't have a problem.

Sorry Franc. the universe does not revolved around you. Different people have different experiences. This thread is to determine if what happened to Forex Trader 2016 was a scam, and other tradings having different experiences does not change what happened to him.

On the other hand, I think you could be helpful:

How much was in the account? How much of that was bonus. How much did that big news trade make?

Give that info and we can see how the risk levels of your trade compared to Forex Trader 2016.

They are refused to pay my news trading profit.Please tell me, How much lot opened before the news release and how much profit you earned? and also tell me your equity before the news release.
Hello, Let me just answer you how it all happened,,to answer you, ,,, At the time I had about $2500 in the account, I can't say for sure, since I have already closed many deals after that day. I opened deal of 3 lots and could earn $3620.07. I had no bonus in the account, because the support said that they have no bonuses for ECN accounts.

My equity was 1200$ and opened 4 lots of SELL EUR/NZD, earned 4770$(Approximately).I asked to two question to Freshforex company, but they are not ready to answer my question.

1. In case i was opened BUY trade of 4 lot of EUR/NZD 4 minutes before the news release and i lost 4777$, The company should canceled the order based on 4.12 clause of the "Regulation on processing of trading transaction".They should removed those order and refund those lost.

Many clients may opened high lots before the news and lost those money,the company ready to Cancel those order and refund those all client funds? As per their clause 4.122. In my case my equity was 1200$ something I opened 4 lots before the news ,They removed the order and profit with the reason

** Company has a ground to believe that trading strategy of the Client may bring the risk loss of loss exceeding balance of the Client.

Not only 4 lots, Even If i opened 0.2 lot During news time, it is possible to risk loss of loss exceeding my balance, It is possible to go 500 pips during news time,Do you remember Brexit vote release 1000 pips drop and 2 years before CHF interest rate decision drops more than 1000 pips.
So the client can not open any lots whether it is small or big lot during news time.It is possible to exceed the risk loss of loss exceeding balance.

Please answer my both Questions.

Hello Forex Trader 2016,

Please be informed that all claims are received and processed through the special ticket system available in the Client area.

We will be glad to answer all your questions.
Sincerely yours,
official representative of FreshForex

Dear Freshforex representative, I have sent lot of emails regarding my issue, No one answer my question,i sent a email via KROUFR also, they told me "Company will answer you via email",But no response from your company. You should answer my questions here.

1. In case i was opened BUY trade of 4 lot of EUR/NZD 4 minutes before the news release and i lost 4777$, You should canceled the order based on 4.12 clause of the "Regulation on processing of trading transaction".You should removed those order and refund those lost.

Many clients may opened high lots before the news and lost those money,the company ready to Cancel those order and refund those all client funds? As per their clause 4.12

If client lost his fund during the news release, You are very happy and not apply their TOS Clause 4.12

If client earn profit during the news release, You are remove those profit and apply the TOS Clause 4.12

What type of TOS is this? Favored only Company

2. For my case my equity was 1200$ something I opened 4 lots before the news ,They removed the order and profit with the reason

So the client can not open any lots whether it is small or big lot during news time.It is possible to exceed the risk loss of loss exceeding balance.

Please answer my both Questions.

Dear Forex Trader 2016!

Please note that the transactions examined in the claim with the numbers #14164527, #14164522, #14164503, #14164488 opened with EURNZD instrument on August 10, 2016:

• were opened at the account 360496 at 23:56:12 (# 14164488), 23:57:11 (# 14164503), 23:58:21 (#14164522), 23:58:50 (# 14164527) - that is to say, were opened 4 minutes prior to and were formed into a position 1 minute 10 seconds prior to the publication of decision of New Zealand Reserve Bank regarding official cash rate and start of clearing (as set by the company from 00:00:00 to 00:05:00 according to the server's time);

• were closed by you in 5, 13, 22 and 41 seconds after quotations started to be received, which followed end of clearing;

• The volume of trades was 4 lots with the account balance as of 717.18 USD and equity as of 685.49 USD resulted in margin level as of 153% on the account, which enabled it to sustain a loss not exceeding 21 points before publication of the important news, accompanied by high volatility.

At the same business day, the transaction with a profit + 4'724.03 USD was canceled by the company based on the clause 4.12 of the "Regulations on handling trading transactions" (https://freshforex.com/traders/documents):

"4.12 Company reserves the right to cancel or restore an order, change the opening (closing) price of an order, as well as change the financial result of an order, in the following cases:

• if Company does not have the possibility to maintain a position in the result of change of market terms, liquidity provider's terms, change in relationships with Contractors, as well as in the result of occurrence of force majeure events;

• if financial result of order does not correspond to the result of coverage of this order by liquidity provider;

• If Company has reason to believe that a Client trading strategy involves a risk of loss more than the value of the current account balance;

• If Company has a ground to believe that trading strategy of the Client may bring the risk loss of loss exceeding balance of the Client.

Client will be informed on any actions of the Company regarding cancellation, restoration or revision of order via internal mail."

Upon cancellation of transactions, we sent you a letter with notification to the e-mail address provided by you upon registration.

The documents regulating the company's actions - "Client Agreement" and "Regulations on handling trading transactions" – were accepted by you upon registration and opening of an account with the company at August 6, 2016 based on clauses 2.1 and 14.1 of "Client Agreement".

The grounds, on which the company introduced the clause 4.12 into "Regulations on handling trading transactions": Transactions made by the Client with the obvious risk of having a loss exceeding current account balance, can not be covered by the company with its liquidity providers, as it may lead to significant loss of the company on the side of the liquidity provider and such a loss is disproportionate to the funds on Cleints' accounts.

Thus, the company makes it clear in its regulatory documents that upon its inability to cover transactions with its liquidity providers, the company has the right to apply relevant sanctions provided by the "Client Agreement", including close, revision or cancellation of transactions on account of the Client.

Besides, we have run a careful examination of the claim, analyzed server logs and revealed accounts No 353652 and 359533 which are interdependent with the trading account No 360496.

These accounts were registered in the name of third parties, but authorization was made with use of the same device, let us refer to the trading server logs:

2016.08.08 12:31:47.690 101.222.253.198 '359533': login (954, android, dc: 0, cid: 7f9beda150a58aee208e0b630875c5f6, ping: 162 ms)
2016.08.08 15:03:59.817 101.222.254.38 '360496': login (954, android, dc: 0, cid: 7f9beda150a58aee208e0b630875c5f6, ping: 162 ms)
2016.08.10 23:19:13.935 117.206.113.20 '353652': login (988, client, dc: 0, cid: a3ec9b27e7ed5051c6703bdf9e78cceb, ping: 162 ms)
2016.08.11 18:46:47.217 59.92.104.15 '360496': login (988, client, dc: 0, cid: a3ec9b27e7ed5051c6703bdf9e78cceb, ping: 154 ms)

In addition, from 23:56:02 on the account No 353652 the positions with another instrument - New Zealand dollar (NZDUSD) – started to be opened. As a result, it has led to a risk of loss exceeding the account balance. When clearing was over, negative balance on this account was -7'596.20 USD.

Thus, the two interdependent accounts registered on behalf of different persons, the identical business strategy was applied creating a risk exceeding balance of the account.

In conclusion, let us note that you, Forex Trader 2016, continued to trade in our company without use of strategies associated with a high risk of loss exceeding equity of the account. As a result, you have increased your deposit and safely withdrew all funds including profit.

Please note that you withdrew your claim submitted to KROUFR on your own, so the official response to your claim is published here.

Dear Forex Trader 2016!

Please note that the transactions examined in the claim with the numbers #14164527, #14164522, #14164503, #14164488 opened with EURNZD instrument on August 10, 2016:

• were opened at the account 360496 at 23:56:12 (# 14164488), 23:57:11 (# 14164503), 23:58:21 (#14164522), 23:58:50 (# 14164527) - that is to say, were opened 4 minutes prior to and were formed into a position 1 minute 10 seconds prior to the publication of decision of New Zealand Reserve Bank regarding official cash rate and start of clearing (as set by the company from 00:00:00 to 00:05:00 according to the server's time);

• were closed by you in 5, 13, 22 and 41 seconds after quotations started to be received, which followed end of clearing;

• The volume of trades was 4 lots with the account balance as of 717.18 USD and equity as of 685.49 USD resulted in margin level as of 153% on the account, which enabled it to sustain a loss not exceeding 21 points before publication of the important news, accompanied by high volatility.

At the same business day, the transaction with a profit + 4'724.03 USD was canceled by the company based on the clause 4.12 of the "Regulations on handling trading transactions" (https://freshforex.com/traders/documents):

"4.12 Company reserves the right to cancel or restore an order, change the opening (closing) price of an order, as well as change the financial result of an order, in the following cases:

• if Company does not have the possibility to maintain a position in the result of change of market terms, liquidity provider's terms, change in relationships with Contractors, as well as in the result of occurrence of force majeure events;

• if financial result of order does not correspond to the result of coverage of this order by liquidity provider;

• If Company has reason to believe that a Client trading strategy involves a risk of loss more than the value of the current account balance;

• If Company has a ground to believe that trading strategy of the Client may bring the risk loss of loss exceeding balance of the Client.

Client will be informed on any actions of the Company regarding cancellation, restoration or revision of order via internal mail."

Upon cancellation of transactions, we sent you a letter with notification to the e-mail address provided by you upon registration.

The documents regulating the company's actions - "Client Agreement" and "Regulations on handling trading transactions" – were accepted by you upon registration and opening of an account with the company at August 6, 2016 based on clauses 2.1 and 14.1 of "Client Agreement".

The grounds, on which the company introduced the clause 4.12 into "Regulations on handling trading transactions": Transactions made by the Client with the obvious risk of having a loss exceeding current account balance, can not be covered by the company with its liquidity providers, as it may lead to significant loss of the company on the side of the liquidity provider and such a loss is disproportionate to the funds on Cleints' accounts.

Thus, the company makes it clear in its regulatory documents that upon its inability to cover transactions with its liquidity providers, the company has the right to apply relevant sanctions provided by the "Client Agreement", including close, revision or cancellation of transactions on account of the Client.

Besides, we have run a careful examination of the claim, analyzed server logs and revealed accounts No 353652 and 359533 which are interdependent with the trading account No 360496.

These accounts were registered in the name of third parties, but authorization was made with use of the same device, let us refer to the trading server logs:

2016.08.08 12:31:47.690 101.222.253.198 '359533': login (954, android, dc: 0, cid: 7f9beda150a58aee208e0b630875c5f6, ping: 162 ms)
2016.08.08 15:03:59.817 101.222.254.38 '360496': login (954, android, dc: 0, cid: 7f9beda150a58aee208e0b630875c5f6, ping: 162 ms)
2016.08.10 23:19:13.935 117.206.113.20 '353652': login (988, client, dc: 0, cid: a3ec9b27e7ed5051c6703bdf9e78cceb, ping: 162 ms)
2016.08.11 18:46:47.217 59.92.104.15 '360496': login (988, client, dc: 0, cid: a3ec9b27e7ed5051c6703bdf9e78cceb, ping: 154 ms)

In addition, from 23:56:02 on the account No 353652 the positions with another instrument - New Zealand dollar (NZDUSD) – started to be opened. As a result, it has led to a risk of loss exceeding the account balance. When clearing was over, negative balance on this account was -7'596.20 USD.

Thus, the two interdependent accounts registered on behalf of different persons, the identical business strategy was applied creating a risk exceeding balance of the account.

In conclusion, let us note that you, Forex Trader 2016, continued to trade in our company without use of strategies associated with a high risk of loss exceeding equity of the account. As a result, you have increased your deposit and safely withdrew all funds including profit.

Please note that you withdrew your claim submitted to KROUFR on your own, so the official response to your claim is published here.

I have only one account 360496, i don't have any other account as you mentioned 359533,353652. Mostly i have traded through my mobile phone.I opened the trade during the news release using my mobile phone. Two or three times i opened the trade on using public browsing center.

As you mentioned system log, my IP address and account no 353652 IP address are different,Login date are different. I traded EUR/NZD Pair and he traded NZD/USD Pair, So both traded different pair.

Do you know Franc also opened 3 lot of EUR/NZD Pair before the news release? But he get his profit amount.

As you mentioned account 353652 opened big lot and lost -7596$, then why not removed those order and refund those lost? As per your Clause 4.12

So If client lost his fund during the news release, You are not apply their TOS Clause 4.12

If client earn profit during the news release, You are remove those profit and apply the TOS Clause 4.12

I need my profit or You should refund the lost of all trader, who opened the big lot before the news release and lost the full balance.

I also trade same like you, But you got your profit, so you don't say scam broker. But they refuse to my profit, so i said scam broker.Can you tell me how much lot you have opened at that time of news release?
So, is it right that you opened 2 acc-ts with correlatable instruments; at the 1 one you lost and on the other you earned? It is skillful, of course, but it no longer works, you are too late with it. I did the same, only with smaller volumes, but when 2 brokers canceled my trades I decided to quit and saved my profit. you'll hardly find a broker that wuld allow it ... But if you can find - let me know)) easy money never hurts ;)

Back