From $1 to Million - Expert Advisor - Results

Unfortunately, this account didn’t make it past $80…but I already started building a new one…will post it, once there is a bit history, since its only 3 days old.

Good thing is, my lower risk accounts are doing fine during these crazy times. But I will build this one up…I need to bring it to a few hundred dollars, then it will get easier, with the risk and leverage being smaller.

Starting from $1 is a headache, but I love doing it during boring trading days.

Unfortunately, this account didn’t make it past $80…but I already started building a new one…will post it, once there is a bit history, since its only 3 days old.

Good thing is, my lower risk accounts are doing fine during these crazy times. But I will build this one up…I need to bring it to a few hundred dollars, then it will get easier, with the risk and leverage being smaller.

Starting from $1 is a headache, but I love doing it during boring trading days.
$1 to $80 is incredible though!

Started a new account...so far $1 to $61 in 10 days, lets hope I will bring it over $100 this time, to be able to trade safer on it.

f1tm.png

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/onlineaddict/from-1-million/7239440

Ever thought of starting with $10 instead?

Anyone can start from $10, thats easy...to grow $1 and not even being able to go into a 7-8 pip drawdown, thats the real challenge. :)

And its not like I am living off this account...this is fun...just to train my skills, money is made on bigger accounts with less risk, obviously.

Anyone can start from $10, thats easy...to grow $1 and not even being able to go into a 7-8 pip drawdown, thats the real challenge. :)

And its not like I am living off this account...this is fun...just to train my skills, money is made on bigger accounts with less risk, obviously.
$10 to $1 million is easy??

So where can one get this EA?
What is the price?

Has the trading with this EA stopped completely??

Back