• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FRWC Refund Policy

FRWC Robots

Everyone dealing with FRWC refunds, it works better via Plimus!
I filed the refund request with Plimus, they copied it to the vendor (automatic).
Vendor did not respond for 2 business days (meaning two FULL days: if you send your request on Tuesday then you can contact them again on Friday, not Thursday).
Then, by Plimus rules, you can contact Plimus again and say you didnt hear from the vendor.
Plimus sends a message to the vendor saying "please respond within 2 days or else we'll issue a refund directly".
Vendor did not respond for 2 days again.
In that case, you can again contact Plimus and say you got no response from the vendor. I did that.
Same day, got a reply from Plimus asking for my bank details. Later that day, I called Plimus because I couldn't wait and they processed the refund live, on the phone! YES!!!

;) :) :p

Congratulations on you refund. I am inthe process now of requesting a refund. FRWC responded through Plimus. VENDOR Stated : Resolve (without a refund) - Hello, thank you for contacting us. As you know, per our refund policy customers need to provide a 30-day trading statement on a live or demo account to receive a refund. We would please ask you to respect it the same way we guarantee we will respect any personal refund request after fulfiling the refund's conditions.
You need to email your 30-day trading statement to refunds@forex-robot-world-cup.com . Please, note that the statement needs to be for 30 days of actual trading, not simply 30 calendar days.

Impossible for a DEMO account to have 30 trading days

I just found out that demo accounts can no way, have 30 trading days, because demo accounts expire after 30 calendar days?

I requested a refund as well, but the same email was sent to me, saying I had to send a statement of 30 trading days, NOT calendar days. This is the GREAT FLAW in FRWC money-back guarantee.

What should I do now? My demo accounts since I started trading with FRWC have all expired. There is no way I can get my statements anymore. What have others done?

Many demo accounts expire after 30 days, but not all. From what I've read in this thread, FRWC will also permit several consecutive account statements.

Report to INTERNET CRIME CENTER

Report it to Internet Crime Center. (IC3)

Partner ship with FBI !!.i'm going to report then with all the supporting doc. !!

New Plimus Refund Message

Here is the lastest Plimus stall tactic..

"A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> support@plimus.com (while not connected): 554 5.4.7 [internal]
>>> exceeded max retries without delivery"

I'll keep trying

How do I make the account statement?

I need to request a refund quick. I kinda thought maybe I will hang on to this piece of garbage because hopefully they would update the robots AND I would get the new robots from the next frwc#2 free. Lol, I just found out that existing members will be asked to cough up another $1,000.00 for their new ea's. This means they will be to busy tweaking the new ea's and will have no time for Fusion, HiRider, or any of the other losing robots. Well my question was how can I get an account statement but I figured it out already.

Last edited:
Successful Refund

Hey guys,

I thought this would be worth letting you all know... I successfully received my refund from FRWC today...

I did go through all the trials and tribulations that all the previous posts have stated... had all the same responses of needing to supply my statement etc... etc...

this is the email I received with the successful refund:

"Refund was completed successfully. Your robots were deactivated for you. You won't be able to trade with them anymore.
If you ever want to come back we would like to see you among our clients again and offer the help.
Thank you"

Like everyone else that traded these robots, I was hurting bad, and my accounts took a hammering.
I traded on live account, (and only live account) right from the outset, so my 30 day account showed them the losses I had incurred on this account.

I thought it prudent to let you all know that I have been refunded in full, as I'm sure you will be able to now too.

Best of luck people...

Gareth

I am still trying to get my refund. I was told I could send screenshots or the report. I have sent in both. Then, after seeing I did satisfy those requests, they came back with the 30 days of active trading. I bought the EAs on Feb 18th and with weekends, only have 22 days of active trading.

Here is the original refund policy as posted:

60 Day Risk FREE Money Back Guarantee

We do not want you to risk one single cent here, we truly want to make this the best offer available on the market.

Trade ANY of the FRWC's Royal Trader robots on a DEMO account (they are FREE to open with any FX broker) or live account, as you wish, for 30 days.
If, after a minimum of 30 days of demo or live trading, you are not happy with the results (NO MATTER what they are), simply send us your account statement within 60 days of purchase and we will give you a FULL refund - no questions asked. We do not want your money if you are not happy with the product!

Notice it does not say a minimum of 30 ACTIVE days of trading on a demo or live account. It just says 30 days of demo or live trading, followed up with that we have to submit the statements within 60 days of the PURCHASE. As we all have found out... they want our money regardless and won't give it up without a fight. The only honest thing in here is the no questions asked. That's because they don't ask questions; they respond with stall tactics that must have been preconceived.

For those of you with an account with any balance left, demo or live, reduce the lot size as small as you can. Use Fusion and turn off Straasha and several currency pairs on the Multi_Currency EA. This will allow your demos to not hit zero. You might have tried this, but I wanted to point it out anyways.

I tried to request a refund with Plimus and FRWC kept responding that I didn't respect their refund policy, because I didn't wait 30 days. All of us know that we didn't need 30 days to be disappointed. Finally, Plimus closed my refund request. Now that it's been 30 days. I went to open another request and Plimus will NOT let you. You are only allowed to request a refund ONCE. I sent an email to Plimus stating that I have met the conditions and am being scammed by FRWC. I requested my refund through "Billing Other" even though the site says to only use the refund request. What other options did I have?

If Plimus does not help me, I will contact the BBB. I will keep you all posted as to what response I get. I plan to post all of the conversations I've had and the screenshots I've collected so everyone can see how painful this process as been, how bad FRWC is, and how its customer service has failed to live up to its name as customer service.

Also, the timing of HiRIDER Advanced appears to be another stall tactic for us "test" out so we exceed our 60 day trial period. If these EAs were to do as advertised, there would be no need for HiRIDER Advanced.

Here is the lastest Plimus stall tactic..

"A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> support@plimus.com (while not connected): 554 5.4.7 [internal]
>>> exceeded max retries without delivery"

I'll keep trying

I also received this. I will be including it in my report to the BBB if I have to file one.

I tried to request a refund with Plimus and FRWC kept responding that I didn't respect their refund policy, because I didn't wait 30 days. All of us know that we didn't need 30 days to be disappointed. Finally, Plimus closed my refund request. Now that it's been 30 days. I went to open another request and Plimus will NOT let you. You are only allowed to request a refund ONCE. I sent an email to Plimus stating that I have met the conditions and am being scammed by FRWC. I requested my refund through "Billing Other" even though the site says to only use the refund request. What other options did I have?

You can send a message to support-at-plimus-dot-com, when they reply to you they assign a ticket number. It is the same as using the refund request form on the website. How do you know about the "only one request rule"? I submitted three requests to Plimus, never got any messages like that. I got a refund through Plimus because the vendor was irresponsive for 2+2 days. I'd still advise to submit 1 refund request per day to Plimus, using the e-mail address I mentioned above. Best of luck with getting your refund!

//btw if you're planning to collect screenshots etc. I can also mail you some of my own correspondence with FRWC. Also got confusing and conflicting replies. Let me know if that helps.

Last edited:
Back