• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FRWC Refund Policy

FRWC Refund update...

It seems the refund policy is still changing. The latest is the 60 day refund window is for 60 CALENDAR days, while the 30 day trial period is 30 TRADING days. If you do the math, that leaves only a 15 calendar day window. If you miss those targets, you're SOL!!!

I finally got my refund through Plimus. I was able to obtain it with a statement that was 34 calendar days and only had 22 days of trading. I have the original refund policy and argued that the policy just said 30 days on a demo or live trading account and within 60 days of the purchase date. I stated that since there is no further clarification, these days must be consistent, both active or both calendar. Since the latter states within 60 days of the purchase date, we conclude it refers to calendar days and therefore have met the minimum requirements of the return policy. I also had a reply from "Peter" stating that if I had my 30 day statement and sent it with my Plimus #, then I should be getting my refund ASAP. I had to copy his post with my statement and #. Is anyone else still having trouble getting their refund?

Is anyone actually happy with this product? I have not found a single review of anyone not losing money on a demo or live account.

You can send a message to support-at-plimus-dot-com, when they reply to you they assign a ticket number. It is the same as using the refund request form on the website. How do you know about the "only one request rule"? I submitted three requests to Plimus, never got any messages like that. I got a refund through Plimus because the vendor was irresponsive for 2+2 days. I'd still advise to submit 1 refund request per day to Plimus, using the e-mail address I mentioned above. Best of luck with getting your refund!

//btw if you're planning to collect screenshots etc. I can also mail you some of my own correspondence with FRWC. Also got confusing and conflicting replies. Let me know if that helps.

I am still in the process of battling it out with FRWC exchanging almost daily emails with copies of my demo and live account statements. I took a suggestion from hihat and also send a copy of emails to Plimus support and as of yesterday Plimus support replied. " This email is to confirm the cancellation of your subscription for FRWC's Royal Trader Complete Package And Unrestricted Access To The Members Area . It does NOT mean we have issued a refund.".
Ok what now since they cut me off and the robots stop working how am I going to accumulate more trades to further substanciate my position and get my money back? anyone else had similar experience without a refund?
Lets continue to keep each other posted :mad:

FRWC

Can you send me the original status policy?
In the last I read about 30 trading days and not 30 days of calendar
Thanks
Pierre

100% Refund

Just a quick update to let every know that I received a 100% refund.
Thanks to hihat , Liquid and others that contributed to this post and community. Send your refund request to support-at-plimus-dot-com and all available email address from FRWC.

Plimus refund stated " We hereby confirm the refund for FRWC's Royal Trader Complete Package And Unrestricted Access To The Members Area - Full Version EPS to you on 03/29/2010."
Please see the statement below for further details.

IMPORTANT: We have already sent this credit to your credit card, however, some banks may take up to 5 business days to post it in your account. If you do not see this credit immediately and 5 days have not past, please contact your credit card company, they will be able to confirm the credit.

If you need further assistance, please visit: Plimus-dot-com

Comments: VENDOR : Full refund - Refund was completed successfully. Your robots were deactivated for you. You won't be able to trade with them anymore.
If you ever want to come back we would like to see you among our clients again and offer the help.
Thank you.
Guys I am done with robots. I will do my own manual trading.

Refund

I finally got my refund through Plimus. I was able to obtain it with a statement that was 34 calendar days and only had 22 days of trading. I have the original refund policy and argued that the policy just said 30 days on a demo or live trading account and within 60 days of the purchase date. I stated that since there is no further clarification, these days must be consistent, both active or both calendar. Since the latter states within 60 days of the purchase date, we conclude it refers to calendar days and therefore have met the minimum requirements of the return policy. I also had a reply from "Peter" stating that if I had my 30 day statement and sent it with my Plimus #, then I should be getting my refund ASAP. I had to copy his post with my statement and #. Is anyone else still having trouble getting their refund?

Is anyone actually happy with this product? I have not found a single review of anyone not losing money on a demo or live account.

Can you publish the original refund policy stating the 30 calendar days
Thanks

Full Refund

I have received full refund
I sent 15 days trading stats with the original copy of the original policy for refund wording prior to addition of "after a minimum of 30 days" taken on 16th Feb 2010.

I wrote to support@plimus dot com and to refunds@forex-robot-world-cup dot com

I attach for you the original copy of policy

Thanks to forexpeacearmy

Attachments

• FRWC_Refund_Policy_Feb16.pdf
    178.6 KB · Views: 15
Hey everyone,

I see there are many people who are dissatisfied with the FRWC (Forex Robot World Cup) EA's, so I attached a copy of their sales page that is no longer online. If anyone has a problem getting a refund (after you meet the requirements found on page 39 of the attachment) this copy should be sufficient evidence for your bank/CC to issue a charge back from the merchant. Just make sure you do it within 60 days of purchase.

I hope this helps.

Peace & Blessings,
Liquid
Thanks for your attachment. I noticed that before you get to the refund policy you are already asked to choose a purchase option and once you click on it, you would never see the conditional guarantee. I had read a fact sheet which just said 60 day money back guarantee. With the way they positioned the policy, that is why most of us were unaware of the condition of the refund. That was a sneaky way to slip that in on most of us. I might have one thing to my favor because the purchase didn't go through and they had to send me a link to purchase it again which didn't say anything about the policy.

Hey everyone,

I see there are many people who are dissatisfied with the FRWC (Forex Robot World Cup) EA's, so I attached a copy of their sales page that is no longer online. If anyone has a problem getting a refund (after you meet the requirements found on page 39 of the attachment) this copy should be sufficient evidence for your bank/CC to issue a charge back from the merchant. Just make sure you do it within 60 days of purchase.

I hope this helps.

Peace & Blessings,
Liquid
Thanks for your attachment. I noticed that before you get to the refund policy you are already asked to choose a purchase option and once you click on it, you would never see the conditional guarantee. I had read a fact sheet which just said 60 day money back guarantee. With the way they positioned the policy, that is why most of us were unaware of the condition of the refund. That was a sneaky way to slip that in on most of us. I might have one thing to my favor because the purchase didn't go through and they had to send me a link to purchase it again which didn't say anything about the policy.

Back