Romance Scam FSDS Global Scam (www.fsds-global.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on Telegram, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, IG, Facebook and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto and forex but once funds are transferred the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.fsds-global.com

1651081556986.png

1651076429575.png

Website IP
1651076455537.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See below for more details.

Last edited:
All please beware of this fake broker, I've already come across one of the scammer's sweet talk daily trying to introduce me to invest with her.

Unfortunately, I believed some have already fallen into their trap as this is what I've found.
fsdsg.co

Don't be deceived if in a random message on your Whatsapp pretending a clear wrong message intended to someone, she is very friendly with a beautiful profile photo a young reach businesswoman to get your trust about the money she has everything. the crimes will all begin from this topic and so on.. she will let you trade with her signal receiving from someone working in the wall street stock market to deposit your USDT from other third-party apps that you think like MT5 FSDA GLOBAL BROKER. if you are not convinced then she will bring you to the DEMO version which you can surely profit from the market.

Don't be deceived if in a random message on your Whatsapp pretending a clear wrong message intended to someone, she is very friendly with a beautiful profile photo a young reach businesswoman to get your trust about the money she has everything. the crimes will all begin from this topic and so on.. she will let you trade with her signal receiving from someone working in the wall street stock market to deposit your USDT from other third-party apps that you think like MT5 FSDA GLOBAL BROKER. if you are not convinced then she will bring you to the DEMO version which you can surely profit from the market.
Usually she is actually a he using fake profile pictures they stole from social media..

I've come across this scammer in Line who started messaging me by asking for a quotation for a custom display case then I told her that she got the wrong person, and from there she introduced herself and acted as if she was sorry for contacting the wrong person and was all nice and friendly with me and even showed me her pictures. Every day there's a good morning and good night texts and sweet text messages from her. Anyway, I've already known that this is confirmed a honey trap set up well by her but I just played along with it and see where it goes.

One day out of the blues to my surprise she just called me to ask how I'm doing. She missed me and wanted to hear my voice then she switched to video called and showed me that she was walking to buy her breakfast and then walking to her clothing shop, open the entrance and introduce me to her two stories clothing shop that she owned. Then sometimes she will video called me to show me some of the cute things she owned, all her branded goods, and some nice places in Hong Kong near her house where you can find nice food.

However, the red flag here is she sounds like an old hag struggling to talk English and no matter how much I asked her to show her face she will never do it and kept giving excuses like, "no point showing you my face because I'm wearing a mask and a shade." "I'm not wearing makeup so I feel disgusted showing my face to you." "It is best that you fly over to Hong Kong when things get settled here so that you can see me personally." "I'll talk to you face to face when we know each other better because I'm shy."

A few days later, she told me that her clothing shop business is not doing well due to a lack of tourists however her business can still survive and she can still buy all the branded goods that she wants thanks to her side business in the Forex business where her uncle is helping her by giving her signal when to buy or sell using MT5. She then told me about her broker which I did research and found out that it was a fake scammer broker and someone has already been scammed by them.

I only showed little interest but most of the time I slowly changed the topic whenever she screenshots me of her profit because I know she is trying her best to hook me in until she give up and called me asking me why I'm always not interested in any of the profit she showed me.

At that point, I asked her a lot of questions about her broker, Forex, and MT5 which she has no idea what I'm asking about. After that, I exposed her as a scammer, she then challenged me to go ahead and report to any of the authorities I can think of and she accidentally leaked out that her mobile number cannot be traced in Hong Kong because in Hong Kong personal details such as her name, id number and address are not needed when applying for a new mobile number so how can the authorities trace her? She even told me that she will look for her next target with a new mobile number.

Anyway below are probably the fake pictures she used and some of the conversations I had with her as well as a screenshot of someone who posted that he got scammed at another forum. However, this is the first time I encounter a scammer that goes to such an extent to even called and video me to convince me to fall into their pig butchering scam, and if I did not encounter something like this before I would definitely get butchered.

Always do your due diligence to check the broker's background and any broker that introduces you to trade using the MT5 trading platform app is probably going to be a scam.

Attachments

• 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 24
  • A.jpg
    A.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 19
  • C.JPG
    C.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 21
  • E.JPG
    E.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 20
  • G.JPG
    G.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Capture123.JPG
    Capture123.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 21
  • wikifx.JPG
    wikifx.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 24
I've come across this scammer in Line who started messaging me by asking for a quotation for a custom display case then I told her that she got the wrong person, and from there she introduced herself and acted as if she was sorry for contacting the wrong person and was all nice and friendly with me and even showed me her pictures. Every day there's a good morning and good night texts and sweet text messages from her. Anyway, I've already known that this is confirmed a honey trap set up well by her but I just played along with it and see where it goes.

One day out of the blues to my surprise she just called me to ask how I'm doing. She missed me and wanted to hear my voice then she switched to video called and showed me that she was walking to buy her breakfast and then walking to her clothing shop, open the entrance and introduce me to her two stories clothing shop that she owned. Then sometimes she will video called me to show me some of the cute things she owned, all her branded goods, and some nice places in Hong Kong near her house where you can find nice food.

However, the red flag here is she sounds like an old hag struggling to talk English and no matter how much I asked her to show her face she will never do it and kept giving excuses like, "no point showing you my face because I'm wearing a mask and a shade." "I'm not wearing makeup so I feel disgusted showing my face to you." "It is best that you fly over to Hong Kong when things get settled here so that you can see me personally." "I'll talk to you face to face when we know each other better because I'm shy."

A few days later, she told me that her clothing shop business is not doing well due to a lack of tourists however her business can still survive and she can still buy all the branded goods that she wants thanks to her side business in the Forex business where her uncle is helping her by giving her signal when to buy or sell using MT5. She then told me about her broker which I did research and found out that it was a fake scammer broker and someone has already been scammed by them.

I only showed little interest but most of the time I slowly changed the topic whenever she screenshots me of her profit because I know she is trying her best to hook me in until she give up and called me asking me why I'm always not interested in any of the profit she showed me.

At that point, I asked her a lot of questions about her broker, Forex, and MT5 which she has no idea what I'm asking about. After that, I exposed her as a scammer, she then challenged me to go ahead and report to any of the authorities I can think of and she accidentally leaked out that her mobile number cannot be traced in Hong Kong because in Hong Kong personal details such as her name, id number and address are not needed when applying for a new mobile number so how can the authorities trace her? She even told me that she will look for her next target with a new mobile number.

Anyway below are probably the fake pictures she used and some of the conversations I had with her as well as a screenshot of someone who posted that he got scammed at another forum. However, this is the first time I encounter a scammer that goes to such an extent to even called and video me to convince me to fall into their pig butchering scam, and if I did not encounter something like this before I would definitely get butchered.

Always do your due diligence to check the broker's background and any broker that introduces you to trade using the MT5 trading platform app is probably going to be a scam.
This is a scam, beware!

Yikes! A similar event happened to me. On WhatsApp, a fraudster reached out to me using the number +852 9623 2315. They wanted me to use FSDS to invest. This is surely a scam. Do not trust or invest with anyone using this phone number. Please be careful!!

Back