• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FT-Forex.com.ng

General discussions of a financial company
Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for FT-Forex.com.ng >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Dear Ladies and Gentelmen

This singnal provider , in Sep. 2014 started here this service ( manage accounts ), in one week only they lost 50 % of the account, then he sent an e mail to clients to apologize for the loss, theN again in few days they wiped out the accounts , total loss, then disappeared.
Now they came back again to scam some more people.

Att. this signal provider
Don't you feel shame for what you did in Sep. 2014 ?
Did you compensate clients for the loss you did ?
Can you stop this service of managed accounts, and find some other job to do , as a plumber or a cleaner in a shop, that will be better for you and better for us too.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Dear Ladies and Gentelmen

This singnal provider , in Sep. 2014 started here this service ( manage accounts ), in one week only they lost 50 % of the account, then he sent an e mail to clients to apologize for the loss, theN again in few days they wiped out the accounts , total loss, then disappeared.
Now they came back again to scam some more people.

Att. this signal provider
Don't you feel shame for what you did in Sep. 2014 ?
Did you compensate clients for the loss you did ?
Can you stop this service of managed accounts, and find some other job to do , as a plumber or a cleaner in a shop, that will be better for you and better for us too.

Ladies and Gen.
DID YOU SEE WHAT THIS SIGNAL DONE ?
WE TALK ONLY FACTS
Loss 56.38 % of this week ended 24 April 2015
And immediately he removed his account from myfxbook, but we have screen shot of everything.
My condolence to his victims who do not believe us and always ask for evidences.
We will always uncover every scammer as much as we can.
Good luck to traders.
Bad luck to scammers.
I gave him an advise to better work as a plumber , but he never listens.

Back