• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FTMO.com

General discussions of a financial company
Great its pleasure to talking with you thanks for your concern and your review about FTMO...... i am in 10k challenge and will post about withdrawal and service after getting my first withdrawal...........

Hi Guys, I am already a funded FTMO trader, I was very skeptical at the first time (negative experience from the past) as a lot"s of people here. I was waiting my first profit sharing like a kid waiting for a christmas present :) it has arrived after the split day and my skepticism is gone and now I am very happpy trader....beside this FTMO team are very kind and professional (special thanks to Otakar :) ) and I will visit them in Prague next month to meet them so it is like traders heaven. I highly recommend to

Hey guys, I've posted a review on the main page but wanted to post on the forums too. I'm funded by FTMO (two accounts of 100k USD). I've been trading my own capital for a few years so when I stumbled upon FTMO's website I was skeptical to say the least. I did some digging and decided that I would give the challenge a try. Through the challenge I saw the professionalism of their staff and their attention to detail. Since being funded I've been impressed again and again. The withdraw process is SUPER easy, and I receive my profit in less than 24 hours. Yes, less than 24 hours. That's faster than my own broker. They've never tried to pull a fast one on me, and have been EXTREMELY helpful anytime I have any question or concerns. As a seasoned, successful trader, I highly recommend FTMO.

Howdy Henrytrades!
Thank you so much for the review! I am very interested and setup to take the 100K challenge. But, I was wondering on the "legal" relationship with FTMO and USA compatibility laws, as well as, reporting to the IRS. Would you be so kind to elaborate on this subject or point me to any resources that I may be able to do my due-diligence so that this may not backfire on me down the road, legally and/or financially.

Thank you from your fellow Texan!

Taker' easy there buddy...

If you are loking for agreat trading system to use with FTMO try Forexearlywarning. See attached trade from 1-22-2020 this past Wednesday that was verified by my trading sytem and also on the FTMO facebok page for the GBP/AUD and GBP/NZD buys.

Check us out at

1-22-2020 FTMO.jpg

1-22-2020 GBP Strength.jpg

1-22-2020 GBPNZD Price Movement.jpg

Why don't FTMO giving chances for over automated weekly contest and then provide one time per month ticket to get "free challenge" for trader who pass automated weekly contest requirement (drawdown & target) instead charging 345EUR fee?

Better options like which? Blufx?
Has any one here tried them out and compared?
I'm doing my research and would like to be sure before signing up.

Yeah. I recommend blufx. I had tried out a similar company with these guys here and I'm done with that. With blufx I could start making money I could withdraw right away without having to prove myself to anyone.
Do your research but I recommend them.

Howdy Henrytrades!
Thank you so much for the review! I am very interested and setup to take the 100K challenge. But, I was wondering on the "legal" relationship with FTMO and USA compatibility laws, as well as, reporting to the IRS. Would you be so kind to elaborate on this subject or point me to any resources that I may be able to do my due-diligence so that this may not backfire on me down the road, legally and/or financially.

Thank you from your fellow Texan!

Taker' easy there buddy...

Hi natural trader, have you recevied any reply about above question? i mean, IRS, FTMO and USA compatibility laws etc.

please let me know.

regards

Hey all,

I was thinking of registering with FTMO. I wonder if someone has really tried it here? Because the reviews section is mostly full by singal post members. Has anyone who has been writing posts here for a while actually tried FTMO?

Back