• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FTMO.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hey all,

I was thinking of registering with FTMO. I wonder if someone has really tried it here? Because the reviews section is mostly full by singal post members. Has anyone who has been writing posts here for a while actually tried FTMO?
They got good reputation at FPA review page. Still, I`ll suggest you to do proper research before you go with them and try with a small amount first. Best of luck :)

Hey all,

I was thinking of registering with FTMO. I wonder if someone has really tried it here? Because the reviews section is mostly full by singal post members. Has anyone who has been writing posts here for a while actually tried FTMO?

Just read this review here:
is this the reason i only see positive reviews ?

"Article discount
Become an inspiration for other traders and be part of FTMO. Help us to create an interesting content about trading and get a discount for the Challenge! Anyone who writes an article will be rewarded with a 5% discount for the Challenge of any size. For more information click here."

Jul 22, 2019 - 1 Star Making 10 % in one month is a absurd demand.
What are you gonna do when markets are not moving ?
There business model is easy take the fee and make money.
When they have your money you won't hear from them anymore.
Only Gamblers are true the first round they are not interested in good traders,they just want your sign up fee.
Tried it several times but i am no gambler so no change to succeed.

Everything said.

Damn...this is discouraging to hear but makes sense. Took the challenge once and failed. Too much pressure under those time constraints. Doesn't make sense to disallow trading over the weekend. Forces you to daytrade which is the hardest kind of daytrading. So are any prop firms legit??

So far FTMO is honestly probably the best prop firm out there. There are alot of new prop firms popping up, but thats one of the more reliable & trusted ones. I recently got scammed by Funding Talent (working on writing its review right now), but I would highly recommend FTMO if I was to pick any reputable prop firm... Which btw, I been with FPA since 2009 but I think this place really needs to get a prop firm section.

I had a bad experience with ftmo. About 2 months ago, I sent an email to ftmo and asked them about working with Iranian customers.
They said our services are not limited to any particular country and we accept customers from anywhere.
I opened an account with them and entered the challenge. After 12 days, I realized that my country was removed from the list without warning that we would not work with you.
After I sent them an email saying that we do not work with Iranians because of our regulatory rules.
I found out that prop firm are not regulated and this company is registered only in the Czech Republic and there is no document on their site that is subject to regulatory rules.
Right now, the company is working with a country like Russia, which has the most sanctions, easily accepting customers and on the other hand asking its customers to help Ukraine.
No new sanctions have been imposed on Iran since 2019
If the company did not want to work with Iranian customers, it could have said so much sooner. On the other hand, cryptocurrency payments are not subject to US sanctions.
This company there is no problem with paying for cryptocurrency and could work with customers. Unfortunately, This is a dirty policy that is always faced by customers from countries under sanctions.
I was surprised by the dual and contradictory policies of this company and wanted to share the bad experience of myself and my compatriots with this prop firm. Even if this company wants to work with us again, I will not return to this company.
I also have documents to confirm my words, which I will send if needed.

Back