FTOCapital

Baron

Recruit
Hello, Im a 72years old man and i've been scammed by FTOCapital.
On January of 2018 i first found the ftocapital.com (Nona Marketing Ltd, location Marshall Islands) web-site on the internet. After reading the offer in russian they got me interested so i tried depositing 200USD. Got nothing from it and after awhile on march 27th i did it again and they told me that i lost another 200USD. Aftert that the started calling me on the phone regularly trying to convince me that if i give them more money they would make me rich in days. Considering my age i easely succumbed and started depositing money onto their accounts. Totally in a period of a single month the got 32600USD from me. On april 9th when russian ruble currency suddenly devaluated and dropped in value my account was blocked. I couldnt receive the access to it. at the time my balance was around 8500USD. Had to write a techsupport ticket in order to restore my password. When i got it recovered i found out that my account had been emptied with a loss of 16000USD. They started calling me saying that i should send them more money, to sell my car if necessary because they could easily recover it, that i should just follow their lead and everything was gonna be normal again. On april of 2018 i had several occasions where i couldnt even log in onto my account so i sent several password receover request. In the end they took all my money. I don't have anywhere to live anymore.

After contacting Nona marketing ltd via e-mail several times I was offered a settlement agreement for 3500USD. But couldn’t receive a coherent answer why exactly they were offering that sum.
A few days age they started ignoring all my e-mails.Photo settlement agreement1.png 2.jpg

Attachments

• Photo settlement agreement2.png
    Photo settlement agreement2.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 1
  • setagr2.png
    setagr2.png
  • 2.png
    2.png
Hello, Im a 72years old man and i've been scammed by FTOCapital.
On January of 2018 i first found the ftocapital.com (Nona Marketing Ltd, location Marshall Islands) web-site on the internet. After reading the offer in russian they got me interested so i tried depositing 200USD. Got nothing from it and after awhile on march 27th i did it again and they told me that i lost another 200USD. Aftert that the started calling me on the phone regularly trying to convince me that if i give them more money they would make me rich in days. Considering my age i easely succumbed and started depositing money onto their accounts. Totally in a period of a single month the got 32600USD from me. On april 9th when russian ruble currency suddenly devaluated and dropped in value my account was blocked. I couldnt receive the access to it. at the time my balance was around 8500USD. Had to write a techsupport ticket in order to restore my password. When i got it recovered i found out that my account had been emptied with a loss of 16000USD. They started calling me saying that i should send them more money, to sell my car if necessary because they could easily recover it, that i should just follow their lead and everything was gonna be normal again. On april of 2018 i had several occasions where i couldnt even log in onto my account so i sent several password receover request. In the end they took all my money. I don't have anywhere to live anymore.

After contacting Nona marketing ltd via e-mail several times I was offered a settlement agreement for 3500USD. But couldn’t receive a coherent answer why exactly they were offering that sum.
A few days age they started ignoring all my e-mails.View attachment 37925 View attachment 37929
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...-tip-of-iceberg-in-alleged-fraud-gone-global/

According to Philippine police, IBD Marketing operated as a call center on behalf of an online trading site called FTOCapital.com, whose call center operators tried to persuade investors to invest in bitcoin.

....probably best approach Philippine Police
Hey. I'm not sure how that would help bring my money back but i sent them a message following your advice. Thank you for the input.

Heres the answer from mastercard concerning my issue:
Thank you for contacting Ask Mastercard.

We are sorry to hear about this situation and understand your concern.

Unfortunately, so you are aware, Mastercard does not issue cards directly to consumers and for security and privacy reasons our customer service does not have access to cardholder account information; only your bank/financial institution does.

Mastercard is not a bank; it is just the network upon which transactions are being processed (from a technology and innovation perspective) and not the financial institution that issued your card, so we cannot a history of your transactions.

Mastercard provides Rules to issuing and acquiring banks to assist in the dispute process and filing disputes, however banks make the final decision based on evidence provided as to any right for chargebacks.

Furthermore all investment activities and/or trading transaction disputes are now excluded from the rules and no longer carry a chargeback right.

Per Mastercard dispute rules, disputes for gains, losses or returns on financial investment, trading or binary transactions cannot be addressed under the Mastercard dispute process. Please refer to Global Operations Bulletin #10 from October13, 2016 entitled “Revised Cardholder Dispute Standards for Investments and Similar Disputes.” Please also refer to the Cardholder Dispute Chargeback Reason Code in the Chargeback Guide.
Can anybody comment on that?

Can anybody comment on that?

…most likely long time they are aware of this, these frauds involve a chain of criminal wrong doing, money laundering etc etc……

Check the press conference video and listen to the lady victims, they want their money back NOW, so you must join the fight !
Evidently these gangsters collecting 1million dollars per day, indicates thousands of victims like you, it’s not going to be solved over the weekend, it will take time.

“Philippine authorities are due to reach out to Interpol to help identify victims”

( did not understand all, but some funds seems to be seized already)

Back