FTS Toolkit - Break Even EA - Minimize risk with setting break even automatically

I downloaded the FPA Break Even EA and installed it on my mt4 platform on my Apple iMac. It shows up in the navigator pane but when i drag it onto a currency pair window it does not work ! It also does not give me the smiley in the upper right corner. I work with the forex broker Pepperstone. What did i do wrong ?

Hi! I can't change the parameters. The stopploss moves always to breake even after +/- 3 Pips. CAn anyone help me? I tried in a one min. chart..
cheers Ivo

I have installed the break even script but when I added it to the chart I had a sad face.
I cannot find the options menu on the terminal in MT4.
Can you advise.

upload_2016-12-31_17-7-34.png

I found the options window and the Enable box was checked but Trailing Stop was crossed so uncrossed it.
Is this correct?

upload_2017-1-6_16-53-7.png

This is the window I have under Community<Expert Advisors. I do not have a Enable expert advisors check box
as you have displayed.

upload_2017-1-6_17-9-4.png

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR BREAK-EVEN TRIGGERS?

Hi All,

First of all, thank you, Peter, for a fantastic tool!

Any tried and tested recommendations for how many pips to input for the trigger on different time frames? I realize that more volatile pairs and higher time frames should have higher triggers, but if you or anyone else would provide good number-of-pips guidelines or parameters, or price action levels to look for, it would be extremely helpful to me and others. Any takers?

Thank you!
Norm

Hi Felix,

These are new warning types in metaeditor, and you can get rid of them by checking OrderSend output like this:

if (test_orders == OP_BUY)
if (! OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, test_lots, Ask, 7, 0.0, 0.0)) {}
if (test_orders == OP_SELL)
if (! OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, test_lots, Bid, 7, 0.0, 0.0)) {}
test_placed = true;

I made a v3 of the EA but now I have issues with uploading, but as soon as you see FPA=BreakEven_v3.mq4 links you can download it directly.

Thanks for the EA mate, however the code works fine on 1 currency symbol, however I am using multiple currency symbols ...hence need this EA to support multiple charts, can you add an input feature to your code... something like All Active Trades = True/False

Hello all, can you please provide detailed instructions o_O how to copy the source code from meta editor to and expert folder so I can finally use this EA?

Thank you very much!

Back