FTS Toolkit - Break Even EA - Minimize risk with setting break even automatically

Hi Felix,

These are new warning types in metaeditor, and you can get rid of them by checking OrderSend output like this:

if (test_orders == OP_BUY)
if (! OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, test_lots, Ask, 7, 0.0, 0.0)) {}
if (test_orders == OP_SELL)
if (! OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, test_lots, Bid, 7, 0.0, 0.0)) {}
test_placed = true;

I made a v3 of the EA but now I have issues with uploading, but as soon as you see FPA=BreakEven_v3.mq4 links you can download it directly.

I can't upload as a forum attachment now but try this link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Felix,

These are new warning types in metaeditor, and you can get rid of them by checking OrderSend output like this:

if (test_orders == OP_BUY)
if (! OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, test_lots, Ask, 7, 0.0, 0.0)) {}
if (test_orders == OP_SELL)
if (! OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, test_lots, Bid, 7, 0.0, 0.0)) {}
test_placed = true;

I made a v3 of the EA but now I have issues with uploading, but as soon as you see FPA=BreakEven_v3.mq4 links you can download it directly.

Really appreciate it Peter, thank you again for everything. I have replaced the line of code with the above provided and am now receiving 0 Errors and 0 Warnings. It is good to know that now before using on my Live account :)
Kindest Regards,
Felix

break even EA

Hi Peter
Any chance you build a second stage into the EA so I can set one or even two levels to move the stop up at levels i can set. like what you said about running two of these on two charts, but all in one. as that is messy. thanks john w:cool:

I realize I'm 2 years late, but I've just started with forex and mql4. Are there any updates to this? I created something similar that bumps up the take profit and the stop loss chases it proportionally when the price reaches within a certain margin of the take profit.

Hello, Thanks a lot for this useful EA.

Could that be possible to add some small modification?
I would find extremely useful two things:

1. I would like this EA to act only once. So I can modify ST later on without switching off EA. Now it is looped, so if you change manually SL, then EA will check conditions and move ST again to specified BE level.

2. It would be nice to have a sound alert when the EA is doing his job, so when the trigger level is reached and ST is moved to BE. Please use a specified file, not the standars MT4 alert, so the BE alert differ from other alerts.

I would be gratefull if someone could make these modification as I'm not familiar with mql.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I need this exact code but with an option for BE on Broker's commission ($7 per Standard Lot)
If the autor can modify the code or other programmer in the forum, would be great!

Regards,

Benton

Back