FTS Toolkit - RSI Returning Signal - Indicator showing significant RSI returning signals

RSI Returning Signal shows up on Expert Advisors List,

But does not attach to chart, tried file from the last post by Peter. Am running MT4 Build 600

Anyone else facing the same problem ??

It a indicator not EA.

You have to copy the indicator in MQL4 folder/ indicators. From MT4 build 600 menu click File/ Open DAta Folder/ MQL4/Indicators.

If you managed to download this indicator can you send it to me at my email (postolache@rdslink.ro). Thank you

This is the second of your indicators I have downloaded. Excellent. Works quite well....dare I try it out on the real account????

You can easily use it on a real account as it doesn't have any trading function inside, it just draws lines and stripes.

Fellow Squad Members,
Honestly i think you guys lost the plot when you updated the forum...it is a mayham, vague and unclear that't why you
may notice that i seemed to reply minutes earlier but i didn't write anything because i couldn't find the space...
i hope i am not annoying you guys after all you are doing us all a great favour, thank you.
I have tried for days now to copy the link into both my demo and live meta 4 accounts but i couldn't do it..your help would be appreciated as you did previously FNG. Thak you again

Last edited by a moderator:
Lesaint,

If you scroll down a little farther, there' a reply box that doesn't quote any of the previous posts.

If you do use the reply button within a post, that quotes the post. You just put your message outside of the QUOTE - /QUOTE area.

If you have any further questions about how to use the forums, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

Lesaint,

If you scroll down a little farther, there' a reply box that doesn't quote any of the previous posts.

If you do use the reply button within a post, that quotes the post. You just put your message outside of the QUOTE - /QUOTE area.

If you have any further questions about how to use the forums, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
I got! Thank you!

Thank you Peter,
I just managed to get it onto a demo platform, i fed it up but i still don't know how it's going to work? will it just give a signal
then i buy or sell? or will it do that itself and how?. But i tell you, it looks very impressive looking at its past signals.
Thanks million mate!

Hi Peter,
i have tried it out this afternoon but nothing happened! do you just set it up on the chart and you wait for the signal? ..
this is what i did the price went above 40 and kept going ...without a signal ( demo acct)?
I appreciate your reply.

Moderation Note: Inserting your reply inside the QUOTE /QUOTE makes it hard to determine what you wrote and what the other person wrote. For a case like this, it's probably better to delete all the quoted text before inserting your reply. Or, go to the very end of the thread and use the final reply box which doesn't quote anything.

Back