FTS Toolkit - Trailing Stop EA - Minimize risk even further with trailing stop and BE

This changes doesn't work. The EA cannot be activated after these changes anymore. Without the changes I get exactly the same errors as ZakFx. Any ideas?
comment out all conthent of the method. this is test method used only when backtesting

This changes doesn't work. The EA cannot be activated after these changes anymore. Without the changes I get exactly the same errors as ZakFx. Any ideas?
Sorry if this is already a dead thread. This EA was exactly what I was looking for. Like a few, I had the same errors.
I don't come from a programming background but I added some stuff to what Rajib typed and had no errors. That said however, I do not know if the EA's functionality was affected in any way.

Line 253: if (! OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, test_lots, Ask, 7, 0.0, 0.0)) {};
Line 255: if (! OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, test_lots, Bid, 7, 0.0, 0.0)) {};

Would also like to ask @Peter O if the smiley matters. My chart does have a smiley but it's :( instead of :). not sure if that meant anything because in my previous trade, the EA was not activated. Hope to get replies from this....! Thank you! :D

Dear Peter!
I would have a question about EA. When closing the position, I constantly get the code ERROR 130 on the screen. But I'm not a programmer, I was trying to find out how to turn off the ERROR warning! But I couldn’t resolve it, please help with the question and would I ask if EA at Breakevent and TrailingStop included the bonding fee and possibly interest as well? If I didn’t have to solve this for me either, I’m disabled, I don’t have many options. Regards freeman (Laci)

Attachments

• FPA=Trailing Stop.png
    FPA=Trailing Stop.png
    910.3 KB · Views: 74
Hi Laci,
Error 130 usually occurs when the stop level being set is so close to the market price that the broker doesn't let it through. I see you're trading in moments of volatility plus this was a sell trade, and that means it's not only about how far you were from the market price but the market price + spread. And I suspect your broker didn't keep the spread at 1-2 pips at that moment.
It would be nice if this EA could give you more details about these situations other than '130'. Thanks for pointing that out.
Cheers,
Peter

Back