• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FueledByForexTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
It seem slike there is a lot of people getting in on this EA, but the draw down is huge. I joined there blog, and there was one comment where the open trade draw down hit -$4500 on a $10k account.

The EA seems to have 25-35 trades open at one time with small lot size, but still very high risk. Anyone have any feedback from using this EA on alive account ??

It seem slike there is a lot of people getting in on this EA, but the draw down is huge. I joined there blog, and there was one comment where the open trade draw down hit -$4500 on a $10k account.

The EA seems to have 25-35 trades open at one time with small lot size, but still very high risk. Anyone have any feedback from using this EA on alive account ??

https://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/automated-algorithm-ea-elite-live/2671928,1

It's a martingale so sooner or later you will lose your entire account.

165385322021.06.17 15:26balance
Internal Transfer​
9 980.69
165611352021.06.17 20:24balance
Internal Transfer​
17 258.89

LOL. He had to add more deposits so that his account would not burn. His clients are crying now due to big DD.

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

165385322021.06.17 15:26balance
Internal Transfer​
9 980.69
165611352021.06.17 20:24balance
Internal Transfer​
17 258.89

LOL. He had to add more deposits so that his account would not burn. His clients are crying now due to big DD.

Thank you for your feedback. Martingale systems need room to breath. Sometimes you need to add capital. They are not for everybody, but on smooth markets generate great returns. All clients are briefed of how we operate before going in. Most are playing with house money at this point.

As you know, trading is emotional. I offer transparency and let people vent and feel their emotions in the Facebook group freely. If you disagree with this, then feel free to move on.

Even if it was free, I wouldn't want it. Total disaster.

The page you're looking for was either removed or doesn't exist.

Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 22-28-47 Elite Automated Algorithm EA Review.png

Back